Chapter 7- The Car Crash

Perrie P.O.V

I got out of hospital a week ago and so far I am able to keep this act up, Charlotte meets me on most week end with her friend Luke, I think that is his name. I have to stay at home while I let the wounds heal, I am not allowed to do anything physical so Jade decided that she should stay and look after me. This confuses me a lot, why would someone who insults and hurts me care enough to look after me. Something wasn't making sense and I have to get to the bottom of it.

I wake up and hear people talking, Jade, Jesy and Leigh to be exact. "She doesn't remember anything so how the hell am I going to get her to fall for me, she probably will hate me as I don't look like Charlotte" Jade says, why does everything she do confuse me. When she smiles, laughs, touches me or simply brushes the ahir out my face I feel something weird, good weird. I liked the feeling and it was strange that I didn't feel it towards Charlotte, I found it so strange that I asked her one day, she just said it was nothing and that I had to forget it. I tried to talk to Luke about it but he said it was some stupid woman thing and that what Charlotte said was right; honestly it was like they were my parents the way they treated me sometimes.

I sigh after hearing then mumbling and get changed into skinny jeans, vest top and jacket then head to the sofa in the lounge. I sit down and hear the girls better now, "Jade, she has forgotten Charlotte, she will like you! Remember she said that she did last time but you were too late, maybe the feelings are still there" Jesy says, "I don't know, she has been acting off and I think this will be too much" she tells them, "Well why don't you just start dropping hints and doing stuff for her, make her feel great and then ask her" Leigh sighs. I hear footsteps and they walk in, Jade's eyes widen a little bit, "How long have you been here?" she asks, I fake a confused look, "Just now, I got changed and thought I should come down and get breakfast" I say, she nods and the other two girls sit down on the arm chairs. 

After breakfast the girls decide that they want to go and get some shopping, I agree and tell them I will be safe on my own at home, they leave reluctantly, too worried about me going into a fit or something. After a couple of minutes there is a knock at the door, I open it to see Charlotte and Luke. They push me in the house then slam the door closed, Charlotte sits me on a chair from the dining room and glares at me. "Why the hell haven't you texted us about what is going on, we thought something bad happened, you need to tell us!" Luke shouts at me, "I'm sorry" I say. "Whatever, thats not why we are here" he carries on and gets something out his pocket. He pushes my chair to the table and puts some photos and newspaper cuttings on to the table. "These are from before you lost your memory, do you remember anything before?" he asks, I shake my head. "You can talk you know!" he shouts annoyed, "Sorry, no I don't know about anything before the loss of memory" I say, he nods and pushes the first newspaper cutting to me. The title read 'Major Car Crash', I look at it confused, "What is important about this?" I ask, he smiles and shakes his head. "You were in it with me, my girlfriend and two of my friends, Craig and Steven. We were on our way back from a night out, you were driving us there and unfortunately, you crashed, well another car crashed into you" he says. "So did anyone get hurt?" I ask, "Yes, my girlfriend was killed, my friends were injured, we were okay though" he says, I nod and stare at the photos of his dead girlfriend. "So let me get this straight, you are blaming me for this" I say, "Well you were driving when we crashed, the other died on impact, apparently you were innocent so it wasn't your fault but I know you were to blame!" he shouts slamming his hands on the table, I jump a little. 

He starts pacing up and down the kitchen, "The girls will be back soon" I say, "Fine, then they can see what you have done, how you killed Grace, my girlfriend!" he screams at me, "Calm down Luke, you have to calm down" Charlotte whispers, "NO!" he shouts then slaps my face, hard. I fall to the floor in pain, "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET OVER SOMEONE DYING?!" He shouts. I stand up and walk over to him, "It takes a long time, I know. My father died in in a shooting, I was there and watched him die, I know how it feels to lose someone. You have to believe me though, I didn'k kill your girlfriend, if I had my memory I could probably tell you why but I know it wasn't my fault" I say he looks at me annoyed, "No, don't try to sweet talk me, I know it was you, I am going to make you pay, mark my words" he growls pushing me to the floor then walking out.

Charlotte walks over to me and helps me up. "Why didn't you help me?" I ask, she glares at me whilst letting go, "Because it probably was your fault, you can never do anything right" she says and walks out as well, I stand there shocked. Can I trust anyone?

____________________________________________________

Sorry this is just a filler, I will try to update as soon as possible xx