Reunion

A/N: I know I updated yesterday, but I've wanted SnappleApple450Fan3 to watch Little Women for a while, and she told me that if I posted two chapters in the next two hours she'll watch it. :) So here you are!

"Klaus." 

"Isabella," Klaus murmurs. "You're here... How?" 

"Elijah," I reply, grinning. "He worked out that because Finn's dead the compulsion had broken, so he came and got me." 

"Finally my brother has done something right," Klaus says, leaning closer to me. I roll my eyes and slam my lips to his, and he immediately kisses back. Edward never kissed me like this... 

Prude. 

Now all I can think of is Klaus, my love, my one and only. How I ever loved Edward I don't know... Especially after he left me. Klaus left me too, and it was also for my safety, but he didn't proclaim himself as a monster or dump me in the forest. Even after I was compelled to forget, Klaus said goodbye, and promised me he'd see me again, even if I didn't know who he was. 

Suddenly he breaks the kiss, and pulls me from my seat. I quickly finish my drink, the alchohol burning my throat. "Come on, love," Klaus calls. "Rebekah will want to see you." 

I walk outside to see Elijah's car gone, but Klaus leads me to a different car and helps me in. After a while he pulls up outside a large white house, and he pulls me inside. Despite the colour and size the house is the complete opposite of the Cullens, it's colder and emptier... 

And it fells so much more like home. 

Two people suddenly appear at the the top of the stairs. "Isabella!" Rebekah shouts, jogging down the stairs to meet me. She pulls me into a hug and smiles. "I'm glad you're back; maybe you can keep my brother in line." 

"Hopefully," I reply, smiling at her. "Where's Kol?" I ask, noticing his absense. 

"Running errands," Klaus replies quickly, and Elijah gives him a disaproving look. 

"What kind of errands?" I press, raising my eyebrows. 

"Nothing you need to worry yourself with, sweetheart," Klaus replies, too quickly, I might add, so I turn to Elijah. 

He sighs. "He's trying to find ways to stop the Salvatores from finding out which bloodline they're from." 

"So he's killing people?" I guess, and Klaus shifts uncomfortably. 

"Not yet," Klaus says airily. "It depends on whether or not Jeremy Gilbert antagonises him enough." 

"Who's that?" I question, looking between the two brothers. 

Elijah sighs. "The doppelgangers brother... Or is he her cousin? She is adopted after all." 

"I don't know," Klaus replies. "It gets confusing. Isabella... Would you like to hunt?" 

"Yes please!" I cry, eager to taste blood again. 

"Come on then." Klaus pulls me outside and to his car again; he takes me to the nearest city and as it's going dark it's not hard to stay undetected in the back alleys. Soon people such as drug addicts and heavy alchoholics join us, and we dig in. 

Klaus disappears to let me enjoy my hunt after a while, in search of a meal himself. I savour the taste, and before I even realise the bodies begin piling up. I let my head fall back, feeling the blood flow down my throat, and I drop the body in my arms. 

Looking around I notice how many people I've killed... Thirteen. Wow, that's a new record for me. 

I make my way towards the exit of the alley, and that's when I see him. White against the black, donned in a white coat, is Carlisle Cullen, looking horrified. 

"Oh my God..." I stutter. "Carlisle, I - I can explain!" 

"I smelt the blood," He chokes. "A-and I came down to see if there had been an accident..." 

He looks so sad, so horrified, so disappointed... 

I can't take it. 

I run, following Klaus's scent until I find him. "Klaus!" I cry, "Klaus!"

"Bella, sweetheart, is everything okay?" Klaus asks, running to meet me and taking my face in his hands. 

"Oh it's terrible!" I cry, tears flowing. "I killed so many people, and Carlisle saw!"

"You mean Carlisle Cullen?" Nik growls, "Why are they here?" 

"That doesn't matter!" I almost scream at him. "We need to go!" 

"Okay," He says, pulling me to the car. We speed back home, and as soon as we burst into the house Elijah comes running down the stairs. 

"What happened?" He asks urgently. 

"I killed thirteen people, and Carlisle saw me!" I wail, falling into his arms. He pulls me into a brotherly hug immediately. 

"It's okay, Bella," He replies. "We'll help you."