1. Chris Redfield

Chris×Female!Reader
(Requested by Bellerose82343)
[This is Resident Evil 6 Chris]

Being the only female B.S.A.A. member on Captain Redfield's team wasn't easy. You had trouble during training exercises, in which your Captain was always harsh on you. Of course, Piers always had your back and would tell you to forget about it, but you couldn't. "I don't get it, he's harder on me and Finn messes up more than I do!"

Piers chuckled and shook his head at you while Finn, on the other hand, frowned. "I don't mess up that much, (Y/n)." Finn said as he folded his arms across his chest. You rolled your eyes at him before looking back to Piers.

"Seriously though, what's Chris's deal? It seems like every time I mess up he's on my ass about it." You looked down at the ground and sighed. "He must hate me or something." A hand was placed on your shoulder and you looked up, your eyes meeting Piers's.

He stared at you before letting his lips curl into a soft smile. "I honestly doubt he hates you, (Y/n). Chris faced many deaths from teammates who were close to him. Maybe he doesn't want you to mess up and get yourself killed?"

"Likely story." You scoffed and turned away from the male. He sighed and looked to Finn, as if asking for some assistance. "I really think he might hate me or something. Maybe I remind him of someone who pissed him off in the past?"

"Maybe he likes you." You whipped your head around and arched a brow at Finn. He just stared at you and slightly smiled before looking to Piers, who furrowed his brows and slightly smiled. "I read an article about it, once. Sometimes in a situation between a girl and guy, the guy would usually be real mean towards a girl he liked."

You looked at Piers and then back to Finn before giving your (e/c) irises a roll. "He may be right, though. It would make sense as to why only you get into trouble, especially over the smallest of things." Said Piers, holding his chin as he thought for a minute. "Maybe Chris does have feelings for you."

"You really think that's why he's up my ass all the time?" You asked, keeping a brow arched at the male. He gave a small nod and you softly smiled before turning your head away, feeling your cheeks heat up just from the thought of it. Could your Captain truly possess feelings for you?

"I'll bet he does, and I think now would be the best time to find out." Finn said before gesturing behind you, causing you to look over your shoulder and watch as Chris walked towards the three of you.

You quickly turned your head away from Chris and watched as both Finn and Piers walked off. They left you with him, with the Captain. You growled and narrowed your eyes at Piers, who you swore sent you a small wink while Finn stuck up a thumb for good luck. "(Y/n), it's time for one-on-one training, again. Don't mess up this time."

"Yes sir." You quickly said and soon followed the male as he led you to the training space. Chris turned and quickly got into a fighting stance, watching as you did the same. Your (e/c) eyes stayed glued to his large form and slowly widened as he came at you and pushed his fist forwards.

You inhaled a sharp breath as you stepped to the side, just barely missing the hit. The ravenette's lips curled into a slight smirk, as if impressed by you dodging him. "Not bad, (Y/n), but I've seen better." You gave your eyes a small roll before dodging another punch thrown by him. Defense was your strongest suit, yet you knew sticking to it wouldn't do you much good for long.

Piers had taught you a few moves, in secret, and you thought about trying them out on Chris. Maybe, just maybe, he'd cut you some slack if you managed to execute the moves perfectly. You took a small breath before watching as your Captain rushed at you, once again, and went to land a punch. You moved to the side, yet again, and grabbed hold of his arm while firmly placing a foot in front of him, tripping him and managing to throw him to the ground.

Your lips curled into a grin and you cheered as Chris laid on the ground, face first. After cheering, you walked up to him and stuck a hand out for him to grab, which he did, and you helped him to his feet. "Still think you saw better, Captain?"

"I know I've seen better. I've also seen Piers perform the same move countless times." You gulped a bit and closed an eye, frowning as he gave you a hard, almost emotionless, stare. You immediately looked away from him and frowned. "But I have to admit, I didn't expect that from you."

"Wait, so you're not pissed or anything at me?" You asked, cocking your head to the side and watching as a soft smile played his lips. You then narrowed your eyes at him before folding your arms across your chest. "You were always so angry whenever I messed up or caused some small issue, why? Do you hate me or something?"

Chris stared down at you before closing his eyes and letting out a small, soft sigh. "It's not that I was angry or anything at you, (Y/n), it's just..." He trailed off and you watched as he rubbed the back of his neck. You then noticed his cheeks turn a light shade of crimson and thought about what Finn had spoke of earlier. "It's hard to say this, but, I like you."

"Excuse me?" You furrowed your brows and stared at him in confusion. The ravenette opened his eyes and looked around, seeing none of his other men around, and looked back to you. "Did you just say that you like me? Like a friendly like or...something more?"

"Something more..." He mumbled and you grinned a bit before nodding. "I apologize for being such an ass to you, but I honestly didn't know how to deal with my feelings." Chris looked down and you raised a hand and, rather reluctantly, cupped his cheek.

"Guess Finn and Piers were right, well, mostly Finn was, anyways." You said, chuckling as the ravenette raised a brow at you. "Finn had a feeling you liked me, and he was right. Piers just thought you didn't want me screwing up and dying on you."

Chris gave a small nod and lightly chuckled before placing a hand on top of yours. "I see, well I guess both of them were right." You blinked at him and he softly smiled. "Because Finn was right about me liking you while Piers was correct on me not wanting you to screw up and die. I couldn't bear to have someone I love to disappear like that."

You frowned and thought about what Piers had said about Chris having close friends who had died. "Well don't you worry, Captain, because I don't plan on dying anytime soon." You flashed him a sweet smile and he felt himself smiling along with you. You then did something he hadn't anticipated. You kissed him.

His eyes were slightly wide with shock, yet soon closed as he placed his hands at your hips. You had cupped both his cheeks and when you pulled away for air, you smiled. "I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you too, Chris." You said, and he pulled you in for another, more passionate kiss. Piers and Finn watched from a distance. Piers chuckled while Finn smiled happily at the both of you.

"I knew he liked her."

(I hope you enjoyed it, my friend! Feel free to either PM me or shoot a request onto the request page of the book and stay tuned for more!)