part 5

Finally part 5. Hopefully you guys are happy........... the things i do for these stories.
ATTENTION! Just making clear i'm an animal lover. I would never hurt any animal in real life: cats, dogs, birds, snakes, hamsters, bunnies... etc. No real animals were hurt while making this part or any part in particular.
WARNING Disturbing things. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. DON'T TELL ME I DIDN'T WARN YOU.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

I wanted school to end quickly but it didn't. Of course when you want something to happen it won't. But since classes were going slowly. I decided to think who could have left the letters in my locker. I need to take few things in notice while thinking who it could be.

1# Person has to be either student or worker.

2# Person doesn't tell his name but is open enough to give phone number. (Well sh#*)

3# This hasn't happened before so either person got courage to write the letters or person in new. 'Wait. Didn't we get new student to our class yesterday and i met him before he came to school. Hmmm he is my top suspect.'

Finally school ended. I met up with my friend and we went to my home. On the way i told her about suspect i have over this on person. "You got a point. It could be the new kid but it could be someone else as well. We can't be purely be sure." She said with quiet voice. Most likely making sure no one hears what we are talking about. "I know. But do you have other suspect in mind or something? I mean i see your point not guilty unless proven wrong." I said. We were silent for the rest of the walk. When we got inside the house my friend broke the silence.

"Ok. We need prove but are you sure you don't want to show that letter or all of them to police. They could catch the person." She said with concern in her voice. "If we show these to the police that stalker would know and i don't know. Attack someone! I don't want anyone to get hurt and you know self defence. So............ I don't know." I said with fear in my voice. "Y/n....... i'll help you but you know what to do if someone catches you. Kick, scratch, bite and Struggle. Oh and don't forget to yell if you're in place such as store or city." She said with smile on her face. "Heheheh i know." I answered with smile.

(Warning this is were things start to get sick!)

Before my friend was able to say anything else. We heard knock on the door. We looked at eachother then we went to the door and carefully checked if there was anyone. We didn't see anyone but we saw a package. My friend opened the door and quickly took the package inside. Then she looked at me questioningly. "Did you order anything or your parents maybe?" She asked. I just shaked my head. My parents were away but if they ordered anything they would call or message me about it. Suddenly we heard something moving in that package. Me and my friend almost jumped in the air. My friend took deep breath and went to open the package.

Inside the package was (animal) that tried to move around. It's left back leg seemed to be off. Maybe it lost it long ago or something. There was bandage around that spot and on the bottom of the box there was a letter. My friend took it and handed it to me.

Letter:

Hi there! I noticed my letters weren't huge hit or were as you said creepy. So i decided to give you this gift. Isn't it adorable. When it was walking around it reminded me of you. For a Weird reason It was always moving away from me. That's why i took it's ability to run. Right my little bunny. You won't run from me. Right? I l o v e y o u. <3

Signed: your lover.

"Y/n....... your pale. Is everything ok?" My friend asked with concern. Everything suddenly went dark. "Y/N!!!!"

-------------------------------------------------

Well that was long part to make. I can be so sick and twisted at times.