police ending

Your P.O.V

"I-i....." I can't get words out of my mouth. I can feel ropes in my hands feeling less tighter. "You don't have to answer yet. But think about it carefully. I'll go get you something to eat." He told me and then walked off. After he closed the door I started to free my hands from the ropes......... finally free. Now........ how do I get outside? I can't go the way he went Because he'll see me of course. So only way out is....... Window. I carefully moved over to his window. It wasn't locked or anything. Wait where is my phone. I need it. I checked under his bed..... there is a box. I pulled the box from under the bed. There's something written on it 'y/n's stuff'. Curiosity got better of me and I opened it. There was strands of hair, toothbrush, comb, panties and bra................. WAIT A SEC! Why are these here?! Now that I looked carefully around me there was pics of me everywhere. Pics of me eating, walking, sitting..... and even showering. Ok I need to get out of here. I looked in one of his closets and my phone was in there. I went over the window and carefully opened it and then i jumped out.

I started running away from that house. That guy is a mad man. When I got far away enough I started to call police. "At the police station. What is the problem?" "Hi. I'm y/n and I know who the murderer is i'll give you his address." I told police his address and waited.

Yan/n P.O.V

I made her some food and I was walking back to my room. Hopefully she likes it. When I arrived at my room and I opened the door. She was not on there. I dropped the tray of food and Ran to the window. She was no where in sight. I Ran to my front door and walked outside. I saw police car driving on my way. The car stopped next to me. "Put your hands up you're arrested!" Policeman yelled at me. I see now.

Your P.O.V

I saw in distance as they dragged him off. Is it really over now? I hope it is. My dear friend who is in gods embrace. I will live on as you wanted.

Some years ago

After What happened back then. I got good education and good Job. I'm not married tho. Still I can't help but wonder who is calling in my number every day.