part 8 (wolf in sheep's clothing)

Your P.O.V

After reading the letter we tried to sleep. We were allowed to stay home instead of going to school. So we spent our time with playing games, watching movies and shows, eating and drinking, drawing, spending time with animals. The (animal from the package) and (your pet) actually started to get along.

*Knock knock* "What is it this time!?" My friend was so mad. She literally walked to a kitchen and grapped a knife. I got in front of her and went to door to open it.

"Hi! Y/n you weren't at school so I got worried. Are you alright?" It was yan/n. I forgot he lived close by. My friend went to kitchen to put the knife back to where she took it. He didn't see it........... I think....... "Don't worry! We're fine. You don't need to worry." I told him to calm him down. My friend motions that she wants to talk with me. "Please come inside and take a seat. While we girls have something to discuss." I told him and he walked in the living room. I walked in my room with f/n.

"What?" I asked her. "I'm gonna keep my eye on that guy. I'll make sure that if he does something creepy. He'll get caught." F/n said with serious expression. I simply nodded and we walked at the living room. "Oh by the way y/n! I was wondering that if it is dangerous here. Why wouldn't you come at my place?" He said while smiling. "I don't want to bother you or your parents!" I told him and he got confiused but then answered. "My parents are away. I live by myself." He said. "..... I need to go little ladies room." I quickly said and walked off.

F/n P.O.V

After y/n walked to the bathroom. I walked to the kitchen. I need to make us some food. I know i'm taking my eyes of this guy but what can he do? I checked him and he doesn't have weapon or anything.

After food was ready I heard a noice from y/n's room. I grapped a knife and Ran to her room. I saw yan/n looking trough her clothes. "PERV!!" I yelled at him. He turned around not even shocked. I put my knife on the bed and took the panties off his hands and put them back to their place. I turned around to yell at him but I was stopped by stinging pain trough my chest.

I looked down to see knife and hand and the hand belonged to no other but Yan/n. "W-why y-you?" I tried to talk. "You're in my way." He simply said and as he let go of the knife I fell to the floor. Y/n I made a mistake please run. Live for me...and i'm sorry I was unable to protect you..... Goodnight............................. Sweet........................ dreams........

(Here is part eight. By the way how many noticed that I didn't name your friend at the beginning of this whole story? I just recently gave her a name.)