Can You Help Him?

After some time of running I finally got into the Hiragana territory. As soon as I got back my clan came over to me in wonder as of why I came back so early. I usually come back at lunch, which was near nighttime.
"Where's the healer." I commanded, not wanting to make this boy be in any more pain then he is already.
"She is in there. " my baby brother came up to me.  "And who's that?" He asked.
"We can talk later. I need to see the healer." I ran past him and to where the healer was. I went into the little cottage that the clan built a few years ago for the wounded. I banged on the door to get her attention. When the door flew open there was a women with blue hair standing in the doorway.
"Shiro? Your back early. Did something happen?" She asked.
"Kumar I found this boy and he's badly hurt. Can you help him?" I questioned. She stared at the boys body and nodded.
"Come inside and lay him down right there so I can get a better look at his wounds." She ushered to a little wooden table in one room. I did as told and laid the kid on the table. Kumar took a real good look and moved the boys limbs a bit. Thebiy whimpered. I went beside the boy and put my palm on his forehead and removed his hair from his face. He looked up at me with a scowl, but it was soon washed away with pain.
"Its gonna be alright kid. She'll heal you." I told him. All he did, or tried to do was glare or scowl at me.
"Do you mind finding me some green and red herbs? We ran out." Kumar asked. I nodded.
"Alright." I went out and left the kid with Kumar. But before I could take a step out of the territory, my brother grabbed my arm sleeve.
"Who and why?" He questioned.
"I don't know his name, but he got attacked by a snow white bear." I answered. He didn't question me any further and got outta my way. I then continued my main mission. To get green and red herbs, but.I might as well hunt while I'm out there. I was hoping she could heal him quickly.