Cole Matthews

I was now heading back after a couple of hours. I was able to get quite a few herbs, both green and red, and I was able to catch two deer, four rabbits, and three squirrels. It wasn't the best hunt I've made, but at least I caught a few animals for my clan to feast on. I grinned as I was almost back home. But I stopped. I felt like something was watching me. I turned around and saw the same bear I saw before! I growled and turned back around and continued walking. The bear snarled, but then it whimpered. I looked back and its head was down and it was whining.
"What's the matter with you?" I questioned. "One second your pouncing at me and the next your stalking me and now your whining? What are you trying to say?" I asked. The bear shook his head and turned away from me. It still had its head low and still whining. I sighed and continued back to my clan. When I got there every one was surrounding the campfire. Except the kid. "Where's the kid?" I asked.
"He passed out earlier when I was stitching him up, so I decided to let him sleep till you got back." Kumar answered. I nodded and laid down the two deer, four rabbits, and three squirrels.
"I'll go check on him." They nodded and allowed me to miss the feast tonight. I entered the little cottage and found him still asleep. The blood was cleaned up and his shirt was off. I looked at the stitches. He had plenty more wounds then I thought. But thankfully he was ok. I pulled up a chair and sat beside him. I messed with his hair a bit because I was bored. I was getting hungry but I didn't want to leave him alone. I rubbed the back of his ear and he started to wake up. I removed my hand and sat up straight. "I see your finally awake." He looked up at me and nodded. "Since your awake, and probably going to stay awhile, may I ask your name?" I asked.
"The names Cole, Cole Matthews." He said. I smiled.
"Nice to meet you, Cole Matthews. I'm Shiro, Shiro Hiragana. The leader of the Hiragana Clan." I told him.