She Is A Bonehead!

Warning! Cuss word!
------------------------------------------------
"What? No! Why would you think that?" I looked at him in disbelief. He looked down at his hands.
"Well your friend seems to think I am." I growled.
"Well she is just a bonehead that can't even feel emotions! She thinks that anyone's a threat if their not from the tribe! Even if their helpless and injured!" I hissed. Just then the door burst open.
"Are you kidding me?!" It was Chûjitsuna. Cole jumped. I'm a bonehead that can't feel emotions!? Do you not understand anything that's happened right now?!" She screamed. I saw the other members behind her with a few angry and saddened expressions.
"I know that this boy is injured and you're telling me that he is a threat!" I growled.
"He is!" She exclaimed.
"His entire body is broken and he can hardly do anything on his own!!" I yelled at her.
"Others could be looking for him!" She stated. I hugged Cole tightly.
"He's. Mine." I glared at her.
"No me importa si es tuyo o no! Para la seguridad de la tribu, él necesita ir! (I don't fucking care if he's yours or not! For the safety of the tribe, he needs to go!)" She growled out.
"Watashi wa, kare o aishiteimasu. Kare wa watashi no ichibudesu. Anata ga kare o ukeirenakereba, anata wa Watashi o nozoite inai. (I love him. He is a part of me. If you do not accept him, then you do not accept me.)" I countered back. She seemed very surprised at this and sighed.
"I'll give him until he is healed. Then he goes." She turned around and left. I got up and went to the doorway.
"No one is allowed in here unless it is really important!" I closed and locked the door.
"What did you tell her?" Cole asked.
"I told her that if she does not accept you than she does not accept me." I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "And in the amount if time." I whispered. "I can make us a little hideout in the woods." I said.