Besties

(Third POV)

'TE-CHANNNNNNN'

    You shouted his name and ran to him when you saw him walking to school. You squeeze the life out of him as you pulled him to a really tight hug and ruffled his hair. You rubbed your cheek on his light blue coloured hair as you embraced him tightly.

'(F/n)-chan, I can't breathe.' Kuroko-kun said in his usual monotone voice.

  You quickly let go of him and chuckled. 

'Sorry Te-chan! You are really cute and every time I see you I just want to hug you so tightly!'

  You grinned from ear to ear and with Kuroko-kun, started walking to Teiko Junior High together.

 The relationship you and Kuroko-kun have is a really special one. You guys met a long time ago in Elementary school, and have remained the bestest of friends. People always mistake you guys as a couple, but you are are simply just really close friends that have always been sticking up for each other since the beginning of time.

   Kuroko-kun is almost like a younger brother to you, despite him actually being older as his birthday comes before yours'. However, you are taller and more mature compared to Kuroko-kun, so you ended up taking care of him. This boy, has a knack of getting himself into trouble. Kuroko-kun does see you as an older sister too, but deep inside, he knows and feels like the relationship he has with you, will grow to be something more.

(A/n: Thank you for reading my newest fanfic, Cutie! Yes, I have so many fanfictions that are not even complete and I suddenly had an idea and I just had to write it down. This chapter is a little short, as it is just a set up for the real plot. I will be back soon, as I am really excited for this story! See you next chapter!)