Goodbye

After school, you went home to the sight of your parents popping champagne. You stared at your parents in confusion as they cheered. When they noticed your presence, they smiled and hugged you. Out of confusion, you cheered softly and hugged them back.

'Why the happy occasion?'

  Your dad than smiled at you, and explained that he was promoted! You smiled and congratulated him. 

'But that it not the end, I am promoted to become the General Manager of the company, and therefore, they are moving me to the Headquarters in America to work with as one with the big bosses!'

  You were shocked, America? Your dad would be living alone in a foreign country for god knows how long. You then asked how long he was going to stay there.

'I will not be the only one moving there, we all are! The company would be paying for the new house and our living expenses for a year! They already bought a new house for us! We would be leaving Japan at the end of the week! We already informed your school!'

 They then pulled you into a tight hug. America? It sure does sound cool and it was a dream to study and live overseas, but it would also mean you have to leave your friends. It would hurt to leave them, to leave Te-chan. But you didn't want to miss this opportunity to study overseas and pull my parents back from this amazing chance they got to. You decided to suck it up, and go for it.

Before sleeping, you were pondering on how you should spend you last week with your friends, and how would you actually tell them. After thinking, you decided to not tell them, and live this final week normally, with a little extra effort to be with them slightly longer. You didn't want to worry them, and leave them without a worry. It would be easier to go without saying goodbye.

As each day of the week pass, you tried to smile as you saw them, especially Te-chan. It was really hard, as you knew this was the last time you will be with them. You were really worried about them as you really cared for them. It would break your heart to leave them, but it has been decided. 

On Friday night, you walked home with Te-chan. You tried to hold a normal conversation,  but it was hard, as you knew it was the last one. When it was time for you to part ways, you hugged Te-chan really tightly, and asked,

'I will see you soon,right?'

Te-chan looked at you in confusion and replied with a definite Yes. You smiled back, and turned away, not wanting him to see your tears. 

(Kuroko's POV)

Next week in school:

I went to School, and (F/n)-chan was no where in sight. I looked for her everywhere, but I couldn't find her. Maybe she fell sick? I shall visit her later. When I went to class, her table was empty, and that confirmed that she was not in school. It did feel weird when (F/n)-chan is not here to crush me with her hug, her heartwarming hug. When the bell rung, our homeroom teacher walked into the class. It was strange as this was not her lesson. She had a sad look on her face.

'Class, I know it is not my lesson, but I am here to announce that (F/N) is no longer in Teiko or in Japan. She has moved to America with her parents. I was advised by her not to announce this before she left. I am so sorry, class.'

 People started to whisper among themselves. America? Why would she move away without saying a word. She was still normal last week. It was just 2 days ago that I saw her, that I felt her presence. I looked down, trying to keep my tears back. I thought of the last question she asked, and it all made sense. The way she acted, her tears. I am so sorry I didn't notice (F/n)-chan.

(F/n)-chan, please come home soon.