It is good to see you again

How small must the world be, to put you, and your long lost best friend, together in the same college.

  'T..T..Tetsu-kun, it has been a long time.' You managed to stutter out in shock

  'Yes, it has. It is nice to see you again.' Tetsu-kun than non-chalantly pulled you into a tight hug, rubbing his cheek on your hair. 'I missed you.'

  Tetsu-kun has certainly grew taller. Not very tall, but taller than you at least. It was your move, the rubbing of the cheek on his hair. But now, its his move.

'I miss you too, Tetsu-kun'

He then pushed you away, and helped pat down your hair, from the mess he made while rubbing your hair. He than pulled you into a another hug, but an ordinary one this time. A tight hug.

  'I missed you, so, so, much.'

  You could hear his voice cracking. You then hugged him back and pat his back. You apologized for what you did 5 years ago. You pictured a tiny Tetsu-kun in your mind, and compared it with the person you are hugging now. Tetsu-kun has indeed grown, but you still feel the urge to protect him like he is still the boy he was years ago.

  'What programme are you in Tetsu-kun?'

  'The (Favourite Subject) Programme.'

Destiny has even put you two in the class course. It was no surprise to you actually. The two of you always has similar interest. You and Tetsu-kun than went to search for your classroom together.

  *KUROKO'S POV*

I can't believe that I would meet (F/n)-chan again, and back here in Japan, and in the same college and course as me. She is just as beautiful as ever. Is this god giving me a chance to finally tell her how I feel about her?