Thoughts

Back at home, you lay on your bed, staring at the celling, and your mind keeps on replaying the scene of Te-chan pinning you on the wall.

  'I will show you that I am now a man,(F/n)'

Your face turned flushed when you pictures Te-chan's face in your mind. He actually looked, hot.

  You shaked your head, trying to remove that image in your mind. You turned to lie on your side and let out a huge sigh. You than closed your eyes and decided to let the thought go. You closed your eyes for about 4 seconds before you heard a knock on your apartment.

You dragged your feet to your door and opened the door, preparing to tell the salesman that you are not interested in whatever gizmo he wanted to pitch to you. Your jaw dropped and eyes widen when you saw a light-blue haired boy standing at your doorstep, holding up 2 bags and looking at you with a blank face.

  'I got food.' He softly said. He lightly shaked the plastic bags and it make a sound.

  You smiled, stepped asided and ushered him in.

  'Welcome Te-chan.'

  'Sorry for intruding.' Te-chan said and than asked where he can put down the food. You pointed to the table in front of the TV and he quickly placed it there. Before you could turn to the kitchen to get drinks, he was already there, getting it for you. You knew he was fast on the court, but you didn't expect him to do the same thing in real life. You than sat on the sofa, and tap the space beside you, inviting Te-chan to sit there.

  This is the first time since you are back to have a proper talk with Te-chan, like the old times. The food he brought over was cooked by his mother, and you did miss it. His mother's omelets were the bomb, and your mother's spagetti meatball was out of the world. The 2 families would often share food with each other. Although your family is not here, your other family, they are still taking care of you. Te-chan passed you an envelope, and inside contained a 'Welcome Back!' letter from the Te-chan's family.

  While you were reading the letter, Te-chan took the letter away from your hands and pinned you down, lying above you. His face was just a few centimeters from yours. Your face turned red, but his remained as blank as ever. He just stared into your eyes and pushed your hair behind your ear. After what seemed like an eternity, he sat back up and continued eating.

  You laid there, stunned, face still flushed. He noticed you were frozen and offered his hand. You took it, and he pulled you up, right into his chest. You could feel his heartbeat, and it felt soothing. You rested on his chest for a while. After you realized what you are doing,quickly moved away, and resumed eating in silence.

A/n: IM BACK GUYSSS. School just started today after a 2 week break, but I feel more relaxed now since school has started. I don't know whether this makes any sense but I have been really REALLY busy during the break, doing stuff for my club :') I got back some inspiration to write, but I may be stuck again. I do not know whether writers here should do it, but do you guys have any senarios you want to see in this story? If you do, do type it down in the comments below and I will add that plot into this story! THANK YOU SOO MUCH and see you in the next chapter!