Match

With earplugs plugged in, you sat at your desk and looked out the window while enjoying your favorite soundtrack from Studio Ghilbi's Porco Rosso( A/n: Soundtrack is linked in the media!) . You loved how jazzy it sounded and you were so immersed in the music your body was subconsciously swaying to the music. 

  You than felt a gentle tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw that it was Te-chan. You smiled and took out your earpiece

  'Good Morning Te-chan. '

  He greeted you back and than asked whether you were free after school. You said you were. He smiled, than asked you to come over to the basketball court after school. You wanted to ask what was the occasion, but he walked back to his seat before you had a chance. You knew he was in the school's basketball team, and that he is always practicing. You wonder what is the reason he invites you there all of a sudden.

*Timeskip to after school*

  You walked into the basketball court and seated yourself at the highest seat of the bleachers. You sat there, observing everything from a bird's eye view. You than saw Te-chan come out from the locker room and you waved to him. He waved back. Later, another guy approached him and started talking. It looked like they were having a rather serious conversation and were pointing to different parts of the court. Later, another group of boys came into the court and Te-chan and they other guy shook hands with the group of boys. You finally understood the situation. Te-chan was having a practice match with another College. You smiled when Te-chan looked over at you, you mouthed the words 'Gambateh' to him. He smiled back and continued talking with the other guy. 

  It has been a long time since you watched him play basketball. The last time you watched, he was not very good at it, but you continued to support him as  he looks so determined. As his older sister, you felt like you need to support him. You really believed that if you supported him, he will be able to play like the other Miracles. You never watched him play with the Miracles before. You heard from your friends that he finally made it to the first stand and play with the Miracles, but you always wanted to watch it for yourself. You smiled to yourself as you are glad you finally have a chance to watch Te-chan play as a Miracle.

  When the whistle sounded, Te-chan became a ninja. He was really fast and swift with his movements and was supporting his whole team. You were amazed by the play style that he has developed for himself. It was so different from the others, and it was beautiful. He looks different when he starts playing. He looks determined and his face shows so much expression. Sometimes, other players would approach to him and he would point out where the player should go. Te-chan seemed to have risen to one of the more prominent players on court. But, yet again, he is barely visible to the other players, does it make him more or less prominent. Prominent or not, he is definitely one of the people carrying the team. 

  After the final whistle signalling the end of the practice match, the visiting team lost, and the two teams shook hands with one another. A couple of them went over to Te-chan and talked to him. They look impressed by him. After the other team left, you went on the court and applauded. Te-chan saw you and approached you. When he stood in front of you, your heart beat faster. He looks and feel so different. He has a different aura surrounding him, a more dominant aura. He asked you how was the match, and you said that it was impressive to see how amazing he has grown. He smiled and thanked you. You were shocked, that he thanked you, so you asked him why did he thank you.

  'It was because of you,  I practiced so hard to get into the first stand and because of you here, I wanted to win this match.'

  He looked straight into your eyes as he said that, and your face turned flush. You looked down, not wanting him to see your face. He than used his finger to lift up your chin, smirked and said.

  'Wait for me here, let me walk you home'

  He than turned around and walked into the locker room, leaving you stunned.