Ten years before

" I'm leaving you. I do not want to go out with you any more, "Sana said. Hakyeon was in shock. Again. She had still implemented her threat. He had been going with her for six months, and in six months she had threatened him to leave him four times. Each time, Hakyeon had to beg her for forgiveness. He did not even know what crime he had committed, but it was Sana. He could forgive everything, but he was getting tired. What she still wanted ? Flowers ? A declaration ? Gifts ? He did not know, but he went as usual to do what she asked and everything will be as before. "I do not know what I did but I beg your pardon. What can I do to make myself forgive?» He asked. " You did not understand. This time, it's for real. I'm leaving you. I want a new life and you can not offer it to me. Bye, "Sana said, turning her back. Hakyeon ran behind her and took her arm. "No, you can not be serious. You and I are ... "Hakyeon began. "You and me are over," Sana said, breaking free. She moved away quickly, leaving a Hakyeon completely in shock.

Hakyeon dragged his feet into his classroom. He could not believe that Sana had broken with him. Was he really such a bad boyfriend? Yet he thought he had done everything for her. He had given her gifts, brought her to the cinema and the zoo, sent messages of love to her every day, and even planned to go on a trip with her from the end of the class. But it was over. He did not even know if he could still hope to return with her. Sana had already broken with him several times, but after his presents, she always took him back. Did he have to apologize and offer her gifts? But she had told him that this time it was the end of their couple. At that moment he heard the cries of women. Who could make so many noises in a classroom? As he approached his classroom, Hakyeon saw three girls arguing over one man. He sighed as he saw the face of the man. As always, it was still because of Leo, one of his classmates and the president of the student council. Hakyeon quietly sneaked into the classroom and sat down in his chair. Around him, other students were absorbed in the conversation of the girls. Hakyeon did not really want to take care of this story, but his ears could hear every word said by these girls.

"Go out with me. I have a cinema ticket for two people, "a girl said. " You're crazy. Leo is mine and he has to come to an evening with me. I would not share it with anyone, "another girl said. "Do you think Leo will go out with girls as ugly as you? Leo likes beautiful things and I'm the most beautiful girl in this high school, "said the third girl. "You? The most beautiful ? rather  says that you are the most slutty of all. You went out with all the high school men. Do you think my Leo wants you?» Said one of the girls. "I warn you if one of you is approaching my boyfriend I kill her," another girl said. "I'll first kill you dirty bitch," said the third girl. They kept yelling at each other and forgot the presence of Leo who was looking at them without knowing how to react. Hakyeon noticed his fists clenched. Did he want to hit those girls or was he really angry? Tension was rising more and more and girls were threatening to hurt themselves. Hakyeon looked around. His other classmates were captivated by the situation and nobody made a gesture to help Leo and calm the situation. Should he react? He remembered very well that Leo had come to help him once. Hakyeon had handed over his duty late and thought of getting a zero, but Leo had come to his aid and he had finished a fifteen. At that time he had whispered a thank you to Leo and that was it. He had never taken the time to talk to him or even to know him. Leo had no friends. He was far too popular with the girls, and the men saw him as an enemy. Hakyeon got up from his chair. He had to help Leo.

"Shut up, otherwise I'll hit you in the face," a girl said. "Try a little to see," the other girl replied. Leo watched the scene without being able to react. None of these girls interested him but how to tell them without hurting them? He had thought of many things but nothing could calm the anger of these girls if they knew he did not want to go out with them. He then felt arms tighten his waist and a body sticking to him from behind. Then someone pressed his cheek against his and asked aloud: "What are you waiting for to tell them? Or do you want me to do it myself? ". Who was this man? Leo turned and saw the face of one of his classmates. The one who called himself Hakyeon. The latter gave him a discreet wink. Leo did not understand. Was it a sign, or was he also trying to seduce him? "Cha Hakyeon are you crazy? How dare you touch my boyfriend?» One of the girls shouted. Leo then saw the denominated Hakyeon face the girl with great confidence. "Sorry my  dear, but the one that's mad is you, not me. You ridicule yourself by trying to go out with someone who is already caught, "Hakyeon said. "How did this happen?" The three girls shouted. "Yes he is taken. It's been a few minutes since I've been listening to you arguing for my man, but now I've had enough. Put yourself once and for all in the head that Leo is mine. He's my boyfriend and I share it with no one, "Hakyeon said. Leo looked at him with big eyes. He and Hakyeon? How long have they been together? He never went out with a man and especially not with Hakyeon. He saw him face him and wink again. This time Leo understood the message. Hakyeon was trying to save him. It was the first time someone came to his aid in this high school. He felt moved by the gesture of his classmate. Hakyeon clung to his arm and put his head on his shoulder. Leo let himself go. "We do not believe you. Leo loves girls not men. Isn't it Leo?» Asked one of the girls. Leo nodded. It was an opportunity to get out of this situation. "Yes, I'm going out with him," Leo said, clasping Hakyeon in his arms. "You lie, you lie, you lie," cried a girl. "I can prove to you that it's true," Hakyeon said. Then he tiptoed and put his lips on Leo's. One of the girls screamed and ran to the exit. She was followed by the others. "I hate you, Cha Hakyeon. You'll pay it dearly, "said the third girl as she left.

Leo touched his lips again. He could not believe Hakyeon had kissed him. He was glad to have received his help, but why had he kissed him? Since this kiss, he could no longer concentrate on what was going on around him. The English course had begun, but Leo barely listened to the teacher. His eyes often went to Hakyeon who was sitting at two chairs from him. Why ? He wondered again. Why a kiss? He felt more and more uncomfortable to see the look of his classmates and especially to feel the texture of the lips of Hakyeon on his own. He went out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang. He had to think.

"Clac" made the sound of the slap on the cheek of Hakyeon. Sana was in a rage. "Who do you take me for ? Do you think you'd replace me with a man?» She shouted. Hakyeon did not understand. It was she who had broken with him in the morning. It was she who had told him that they would never go back together again. And most of all, he did not go out with Leo. It was just a game to keep the girls away. So why did Sana get angry? Why had she slapped him? He too could get angry. She had dropped him without explanation. He was the victim in this situation. So why did he want to cry? "Have you at least once loved me? You did not wait to replace me. But know that I refuse to let you go. You belong to me and no man will take you, "said Sana. "But you said you did not want me anymore," Hakyeon murmured. "Are you an idiot? How many times have I left you? But I've always come back. I just wanted you to bring me back, "Sana said. "But .... but" Hakyeon began. " Excuse me. I'm sorry to bother you but my boyfriend and I have to eat together. You're coming with me Hakyeon, "said Leo, pulling him by the arm. Hakyeon followed him without protest.

Leo let Hakyeon cry the time it took to calm down. He too was angry. He had heard the conversation of Hakyeon and Sana and he could not help but intervene. This girl treated him as an object. Hakyeon deserved better. He was a good person. Leo could tell by the way he had helped him this morning. Hakyeon was not afraid to sully his reputation. On the contrary, he had done everything he could to help him without asking for compensation. Leo felt it his duty to help him and protect him. "I am pitiful to cry for a girl, eh? Hakyeon asked. Leo shook his head. "I know I should be stronger, but ... it's Sana," Hakyeon said with sadness in his voice. "How long have you been out?" Leo asked. "Six months," replied Hakyeon. Leo nodded again without answering. A few minutes passed without anyone talking. Hakyeon took advantage of it to calm down completely and Leo stared at him without reacting. "Thank you ," said Hakyeon. "Thank you for this morning," Leo replied. "So ... what are we doing?" Hakyeon asked. "Um ... get ready to live the worst week of your life. You made a lot of enemies by becoming my boyfriend, "Leo said, smiling. Hakyeon realized then in what trouble he had put himself. "Oh no, do you think they're gonna kill me? Did I just steal something from them?» Hakyeon worried. Leo burst out laughing at the expression on his face. This man was definitely too cute, he thought. Besides, he thought he had found a friend. His first friend since he began studying in this high school. He put his hand on Hakyeon's head and ruffled his hair. " Do not be afraid. I would protect you, "he said.

Hakyeon walked along the corridor leading to his new boss's office. He had been transferred to a new company. He could not say if he liked this transfer, but he would have to work hard to integrate himself into his new job. He passed the offices of the other employees and appeared before a door. The word "Director" was indicated. He knocked several times before pushing the door and entering. Two men were in the office. One was sitting and sipping coffee, while the other was making his back and talking on the phone. Hakyeon bowed and handed his resume. "Oh, it's not me the manager, he's there," the man said, pointing at the man who was turning his back on them. Hakyeon apologized and waited until he could speak to his new director. But as soon as the man faced him, Hakyeon felt the earth open under his feet. It was him. It was Jung Taekwoon, his first love.

I'm crazy, yes I'm crazy. Tell me I'm crazy. Strike me to prevent me from writing. Yet I resisted for three days, then today it was stronger than me. I could not help but write a new story. I have to punish my fingers lol. Anyway here is a new Neo, I hope you would love this one too and would give her a lot of love. As always send me a lot of comments and votes. Lots of love.