The Betral

Its morning on the land of Berk Hiccup, Snotlout, Fishlegs, Astrid and the twins are in the arena training to fight their next dragon, the Deadly Nadder.

~Hiccup's pov~

I heard a scream and then Astrid screams my name, "HICCUP!!!!" I turn around to see her jumping off one of the mazes Gobber put up for training. She landed on top of me with her axe in my shield. I tried to help her, but all that happened was me getting pushed down while she calls me "useless." She took my shield with her Axe in it and swung it at the dragon. The Deadly Nadder ran away back through the doors were we keep all the other dragons. She turns to me and starts stomping my way as I curl up in a ball.

"Is this some kind of joke to you? Our parent's war is about to become ours. Figure out which side you are on." Astrid said before she walked off with everyone else, while start laughing and giggling at me.

~Time skip (lazy)~

As everyone is in the dinning hall, I get looks from the other vikings saying, "Oh my, that is the chief's boy." "Yeah. I feel sorry for him to care for a weakling like him in the family." They all thought I couldn't hear them, but they were wrong. As I make an a tempt to leave, I get held back by my cousin, Snotlout.

"Hey there shrimp," he says as he pushes me to the ground.

I try to get back up nd leave but he had kicked me in the stomach, making me fall back on the ground. I start hearing everyone laugh and giggle.

"What do you want Snotlout?" I say to him.

"Oh nothing, just wanted you to know that no one in the village likes you because you are weak."

"I may be weak, but I have more brain power then you could ever wish for."

"What's that suppose to mean loser," he said sounding pissed.

"It means you don't even have one third of brain matter than a dead fish does," I say while sending him n evil smirk. He soon starts beating me up in front of everyone.

After he was done beating me he drags out the dinning hall and took me into the woods. He tossed me into a trench that was at least a foot deep.

"No one wants a weakling like you around, so why don't you just die," he said right before he left.

I laid there for what seems to be an hour and a half until I got up. I climb out of the trench and start heading towards the Berk. I noticed that it was noon and I needed to feed a certain someone. And this someone is who I can trust with my life and who truly cares for me in this hell hole.

I make it back to the Berk and before anyone could notice me I fix myself up and grab a basket of fish with me. I leave with no one noticing anything. I walk past everyone, then running through the forest heading towards the cove.

As I reach the cove I start looking for a certain someone. Soon start calling his name, "Toothless! Toothless!" After calling his name I get jumped by a certain Nightfury.

~Astrid's pov~

As everyone is having fun, laughing, and talking round the fire, I see the weakling, Hiccup, walking past us with a basket full of fish. I tap Snotlout on the shoulder to follow the little worm. We then slip past everyone an started following.

We start running through the forest, as we do we noticed that we were heading towards the cove. We were starting to get a little more interested about what the weakling was doing.

Once we reached the cove we found some thing outrageous. Hiccup has befriended a dragon.

"Why that low life traitor," Snotlout said. "It seems he needs to know what happens to traitors." He was about to get up and go down there to beat Hiccup to a pulp.