Returned

I have already sent a letter of my return in a week. I really didn't want to face everyone after how our last meet was, but I really like to see Gobber and Fishlegs to know how they were doing. *Sigh* I have to tell Jumana, Jupiter, and Snow that Toothless and I are leaving soon. I don't know how to break it to them, its just I don't want them to be upset. I soon decide to tell them tonight while we are in the cave after eating.

~Time skip~

"Hey Jumana, Snow, Jupiter," I said.

"Yes Hiccup, is there something you need?" They all asked in Unison.

"Um, I need to tell you girls something," I say while looking at Toothless. He feels the same way I do, heartbroken. Heartbroken that the same friends we love that we're leaving in two days.

"Yes, what is it."

"Its...that me and Toothless...have to leave in two days."

"What?!! Why?!!" Jumana said.

"Its because my banishment is lifted by tomorrow and I have to return to Berk. I'm sorry."

"Then, how about me and Snow go with you?" Jumana suggested.

"What?! No, I don't want you and Jumana to be treated as bad as I was."

"Wait, what do you mean treated as badly as you was? Hiccup did something happen before you came to the island?" Jumana questioned.

"No, it was nothing." Right before I could leave to walk Jumana grabs my wrist.

"Hiccup...please tell me," she said as I see tears nearly falling down her eyes.

"Fine, I'll tell you just...just don't cry," I said as I pull Jumana into a hug.