We Miss Him/The Red Death

~Astrid's pov~

Its been 3 years since Hiccup was banished from Berk and everything has been a complete mess. Snotlout and I are regretting what we said and did to him. Fishlegs was depressed about not having someone to talk to about dragons. Ruffnut and Tuffnut didn't have anyone to play tricks on. Gobber didn't have any one to help him with the weaponry and Stoick, he stays stuck in his house thinking about what he said and done to his own son.

Everyone in Berk felt horrible for what they did to Hiccup. As he was being tortured and humiliated in front of everyone as we all just sat there and laughed. We called him weak, tortured him, and we told him to go die. I swear this is one mistake that Berk will never forget and forgive themselves for. And you wanna know what the saddest part is, I realized I had feeling for Hiccup.

~Hiccup's pov~

As Jumana and I train with the dragons, they tell us that its finally time to face the Red Death tomorrow. We start off the plan with me and Toothless going to see how to defeat the Red Death. Jumana and Snow would be secretly evaluating the other dragons with other the queen noticing. Jupiter would help by cutting down some trees to make a pathway for the escaping dragons.

After going over the plan with everyone, we started getting ready for tomorrow. As we are in the cave getting ready for bed, I feel a sudden urge to hear Jumana sing. I always loved her voice, since that first time she sang for us when we first met.

"Hey Jumana," I called.

"Yes Hiccup."

"May you sing uncover please."

"And may I ask why you are asking."

"Well let's just say that the song is like me. Was having heartbreaking hardships in the past, but now I really want to be with the ones who I care for and who care for me. Plus it mostly speaks to me about how these past three years have been." She said nothing. She only sent me a smile and started to sing. You might have noticed this, but I'm in love with Jumana. She is caring, strong, beautiful, sweet, mothering, and is the only person that isn't a dragon that understands what I'm going through.

Nobody sees, Nobody knows
We are a secret can't be exposed
That's how it is, that's how it goes
Far from the others
Close to each other