The Meeting

It's been about a good 8 months since I left Berk and since I was training withing the dragons. I started to get these tattoos on my back and chest the stronger I become, until they finally stopped which means I was at my maximum state.

As I am taking a walk through the forest with Toothless, we spot someone on the ground with a Screaming Death hovering them

As I am taking a walk through the forest with Toothless, we spot someone on the ground with a Screaming Death hovering them. We start heading towards the Screaming Death and we notice the she was protecting the person.

"Excuse me, but why are you protecting that person," I said in a worried voice.

"I am looking over her because she is my partner and friend," she said.

"Wait so she is your trainer?"

"I guess you could say that."

"Well would you both like to join us in walking back to our cave?"

"We would like that very much thank you. Can you carry her to the cave please."

"Sure."

I walk over towards the girl and noticed that she is wearing a cloak and mask, I didn't bother to ask. I pick her up and carry her to the cave.

~Time skip~

As we made it to the cave me, Toothless, Jupiter, and the Screaming Death are catching fish for dinner and the rest of the dragons. Soon after a while the girl the Screaming Death was protecting was starting to wake up.

"Snow, where are you?!" The girl said.

"Jumana, are you okay?" Snow asked.

"I am fine, but where am I?"

"You are in our cave. Me and my pal, Toothless here, found you on the ground unconscious with your partner here hovering over you."

"Thank you. My name is Jumana and this is Snow."

"Well my name is Hiccup and this is my pal, Toothless. By the way how did you befriend the most dangerous dragon alive?"

"Snow? She was basically raised together like sisters. I found her egg on this very island when I was little. I was abandoned on this island when I was 3. I learned how to live without realigning on others until I found Snow's egg."

"Wow that's incredible. By the way Jumana that's a unique name what does it mean?"

"It means Silver Pearl," she said taking off her cloak and mask. "It was my silver hair and pearl like skin."

It was true, Jumana's skin looked as smooth as pearls, hair more silver than silver it self and more silky than silk it's self, eyes more blue than sapphires, and lips as red as roses. She even had a figure that I had never seen before. I start to feel a heat creep up my neck as Jumana catches me staring at her. She sends me a heart warming smile my way.

Ba-bump

Huh. What was that?

After everyone finished dinner, Jumana requested that we should go outside to look at the full moon. And she was right, the moonlight shined brightly over the island making it even more beautiful.

Me, Toothless, Jupiter, Snow, Jumana, and all the other dragons sat down on the beach to enjoy this peaceful night

"Hey, Jumana may you sing me to sleep please," Snow asked.

"Jumana, you can sing?" I asked.

"Yes, I sing to Snow when ever she needs it. What do you want me to sing Snow?"

"Safe and Sound please."

"You got it." Jumana soon got up and walked into the water until it was to her ankles.

I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember, you said "Don't leave me alone."

As Jumana was singing the water started rising creating little rain drops and water images.

"That's Jumana's powers," Snow said. "This happens every time she sings a song near water."

Well I would see why Snow loves to hear her sing. She has a voice like an angel and she has a beautiful water show to show with it.

But all that's dead and gone and past, tonight

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down

You'll be all right; no one can hurt you now

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window; darlin' everything's on fire

The war outside our door keeps raging on

Curled up to this lullaby

Even when music's gone, gone

Just close your eyes the sun is going down

You'll be all right; no one can hurt you now

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, oooh, la la, la la (x2)

Just close your eyes, you'll be all right

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh (x3)

Before all of drifted of to sleep as Jumana finishes her song.