1

Your POV:

Gladion. How do I explain him? He's the older brother to Lillie. He has beautiful emerald eyes, wait no scratch that.

I had started to write in a journal. I kept this journal hidden from everyone. Someone suggested that I do this. It helped me when I got anxious. But I could only seem to write about him. He was related to Lillie, one of my friends. Gladion and I became friends to, but he always seemed as a closer friend to me then Lillie was. But I also knew I wanted to be more than his friend. I wanted to be more.
"Y/n! Come downstairs you have company!"
"Hm?" You thought as you walked downstairs, quickly putting your journal in your bag

Gladion's POV:

I waited for y/n patiently.
"What if she's ditching me to hang out with Hau or Lillie? What if she forgot? What if..." thoughts like that kept filling my head. I knew I was overreacting, but I just don't want to loose her to Hau. I was about to knock again when she opened the door, leaving hand inches from their face .
"Hello Gladion!" (Y/n) happily said
"May I come in?" I ask. (Y/n) nodded. I waved to their mother as I walked in before sitting next to (y/n) on her couch.
"So, you wanna go train Pokémon?" (Y/n) asked happily. I nodded following (y/n) outside.

Narrator POV:

You took gladion to route 8 and began training. The both of you trained for hours until it started to get dark.
"Here, let's go to the Pokémon center, and get something from there?" Gladion asked. You just nodded your head and followed him.
You both ate before leaving. You both said goodbye before you started walking off. You opened your bag to write in your journal. You sat right outside the the motel and started to write. 

I spent the day training with gladion. It was amazing. For once it was finally just me and him. No Hau, no Lillie, just (Y/n) and Gladion! He's my best friend so of course it was amazing. But I think, I think I-

You fell asleep, not without hearing footsteps walking towards you.

A/n: I hope you guys are enjoying this so far! I know it's short, I plan on writing more soon!
Anyways enjoy this photo of Seven I found while looking for photos of Gladion:

A/n: I hope you guys are enjoying this so far! I know it's short, I plan on writing more soon! Anyways enjoy this photo of Seven I found while looking for photos of Gladion: