christmas speacial!!

hey!! i'm posting the Christmas Special over here! But just a reminder, the sequel is out! So let's just begin :)

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL TIMELINE JUST A FUN ONESHOT FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON•

A tall slim women, with blonde hair that reached halfway down her back smiled.
"Oh honey, tomorrow's going to be wonderful!" She cooed, placing a hand on her lovers face, a sincere smile on her face, the last one for a long time.
Her lover chuckled
"Of course it will be, our children get the best, and only the best. They are royalty after all. Now, I have the final present waiting, I shouldn't be gone to long."
"Alright, just, be careful.." She said,  giving him a hug and walking out to their living room.

"Mommy! Where's Papa?" The younger child asked. She looked almost identical to her mother, the platinum blonde hair, and the emerald eyes.
"Yeah! He said he'd bring us back something special!" The older boy said, yet again, another repeat of their mother. Platinum blonde hair, and emerald eyes. A pair that was common in their family.

Their mother looked at them, tears where brimming in her eyes, she blinked them away, she couldn't worry her children.
"He'll be back in the morning. Go to bed, Santa will not come if you're not sleeping!" She yelled, it had came out much harsher then she meant.
"I-I'm sorry.."
"No no Mommy, we understand. We'll see you in the morning." The younger girl smiled, grabbing her brother's hand, and running to their bedroom.

As soon as they where gone, the mother lost it.

The clock had just hit 12, indicating it was now the 25 of December, when a knock was heard at the door.
"I'm coming!" The mother yelled to the door, it was midnight, and she was hoping that was her husband.
"I'm extremely sorry to tell you this news, but your husband. He was found dead, the cause of death is still unknown, but we are treating it as a homicide. Please be careful, and tell any other family member he has gone missing."
The man closed the door.
She started to walk to her room, but her knees gave out. Causing a loud thump to be heard when she hit the ground.
She was screaming.
She was crying.
She was going insane.

The next morning her kids awoke to find a letter from their mother saying
"I'm in the lab, open presents with out me."

And that was just the start.

~

"Gladionnnnnn" The girl complained.
"What (y/n)?"
"I'm under mistletoe and you're not even acknowledging it!"
Gladion chuckled
"Alright alright I'm sorry, hold on."
He said before walking into his room, and coming out in an ugly bright green christmas sweater.
He walked over to (y/n) before placing a kiss on her lips.

"So what do you want to do tonight Gladion?"
"I'll spend most of the day with you, but later tonight i'm going to look for my father. It's been thirteen years on this day he went missing, and I need find him!"
She stood up, and wrapped an arm around his shoulder
"I can help you-
"It's to dangerous (y/n). I don't want to risk anything happening to you. I lost my father, I don't want to loose the love of my life."

~

Someone was pounding on the door, causing Gladion to pull away from your kiss, and causing you to frown.
"Gladionnnnn" You whined
"I'll be right back (y/n)." He smiled before opening the door
"Lillie what are you doing here?"
Lillie had thrown herself into gladion, hugging him tightly. Sobs escaping her mouth.
Hau, her boyfriend, had walked closer. A look of sorrow on his face.
"What the hell did you do to my sister Hau?!" Gladion yelled at him.
Lillie looked up, wiping some of her tears
"No, he didn't do anything, he came with me to tell you this. He didn't want me to get hurt on my way here."
Gladion looked confused, before looking to (y/n), she had tilted her head, now worried for her best friend.
"D-dad, dad was killed."

Gladion slammed the door.

(Y/n) starts to walk up to him, but he storms away, locking himself into the bathroom.

~

(Y/n) had just finished setting the table for dinner when Gladion walked out. His eyes red and puffy from crying.
"I'm sorry (y/n)."
You walked up to Gladion and gently placed your hand on his cheek
"It's fine, Gladion, I understand. But you need to remember that I'm here for you now, and I don't plan to leave you. You don't have to handle these things alone."
Gladion smiled widely, tears pouring from his eyes as he pulled you into a tight hug.

"I love you, I love you so much
(F/n) (M/N) (L/n). Please, never leave me. You're my world, I love you."

"I love you too."

And with that, Gladion leaned in and kissed her.

~

Lillie opened the door, Hau behind her, just to be greeted with the two in a heated kiss.

Hau's face turned as bright as a tomato, before Lillie grabbed him and kissed him.
As soon as she pulled away she yelled
"Gladion! (Y/n)! Can't you make a present another time!"

Gladion pulled away immediately and (y/n) choked on her breath

"L-lillie!" (Y/n) stammered "I-it wasn't like that!"

Gladion sighed
"Damn, guess we gotta wait until next year."

(Y/n)'s face was an even brighter shade of read
"G-Gladion!" She stammered
"I-i'm going to bed! Gladion i'll see you in the morning."

(Y/n) stomped off to their room, slamming the door.

~

"Gladion! Gladion! Wake up!" (Y/n) yelled shaking him
"Why? What's wrong? Can it wait?"
"Nope! It's Christmas!!" She said pecking him on the cheek.
Gladion chuckled grabbing (Y/n) and pulling her into a tight hug, resting his chin on her forehead
"I love you"
"I love you too, now where's the presents." (Y/n) asked wiggling out of his hold and standing up. Gladion frowned before standing up next to her.

~

The morning was perfect. The two laughed, and joked, and there where a few wrapping paper balls thrown at heads.
They soon went to make breakfast, and spend the rest of the day watching Christmas Movies.

It was the best Christmas Gladion had in a long time.

ahhhh i hope you all enjoy this!! don't ask why i'm posting it at 5am on Christmas Morning!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!