7

Mystery Person POV:

"I got it Ghetsis! She will captured and returned to the unova reason as soon as possible!" I hung up the xtransceiver quickly
"Hello..Colress. Long time, no see.." a boy with long green hair, tied up in a pony tail said
"N, what are you doing here? You aren't going to save them again!"
"Heh, you don't need to know my plan. I may be the son of the king, but that doesn't mean I'm going to follow the orders he gives. I have my own plan, stay out of my business, and I'll stay out of yours." The boy soon walked off.

Your POV:

I saw a familiar figure walk by the motel room, I cursed under my breath, accidentally waking gladion
"Hm..? Everything ok?" He asked. You hated to lie to him, so you sighed shaking your head no.
"Look, it's a long story. Let me get a quick shower and get some tea." Gladion nodded and waited for you to come back.

Short Time Skip

"Ok, so...I may or may not be wanted by the members of Team Plasma because I was supposed to be the prince's bride, and I only thought of N as a really good friend and he thought I was actually going to go through with the marriage and I kinda ran away and um they either um want me dead or to marry N so if I leave randomly im either dead or I had to flee from alola I'm so sorry for not tel—"
"No, I'm not letting them do this to you. We're fleeing together, you're not doing this on your own." Your eyes widened with shock, before tears of joy formed in them. Gladion smiled, and wiped your tears. You hugged him tightly, crying.
"Thank you so much, Gladion."
"Your welcome, (name)."

N POV:

My queen..I'll save you from everyone. Then we'll run away together! You won't ever see them again..and that evil Gladion won't hurt you anymore. You'll see, we won't ever be apart.

A/n: Hope you guys enjoy! The unova games where some of my favorites from the series, and since Colress and Grimsley are in the game, why not bring in Team Plasma, and some unova characters (sinnoh is my favorite tho trust me, Cynthia will be in here a lot soon. Also some Team Galatic members because they're my favorite evil team ❣️)
Anyways I plan on making a Pokémon characters x reader one shots!! So stay tuned