9

You opened your eyes tiredly
"Hm?" You said looking up at the two men in front of you. You jumped quickly before realizing who it was. A soft smile plastered your face.
"Ingo! Emmet!" You said excitedly, before jumping up to hug them both. Gladion mumbled something in the back.
"So (y/n) would you like to introduce me to your friends?" Gladion said, his face showed jealousy, and it didn't help he had his arms crossed, and his foot tapping annoyed.

You frowned.
"Gladion, these are just two more of my childhood friends." You quickly pecked gladion on the cheek
"Besides, I love you a lot gladion!" You smiled.
Gladion looked at you, his eyes were wide.
"What?" You asked before realizing something. You never had said 'I love you to gladion' (jUST IGNORE CHAPTER 7 I CHANGED THAT PART BTW).
"Y/n, I love you to." He smiled, his cheeks red.
"So when's." Ingo started
"The wedding." Emmett finished
"Haven't really decided yet, soon." Gladion nodded.
"G-gladion?! We seriously just said I love you for the first time! and you haven't proposed.."
"Well you see (y/n) I said soon, so basically what you should be catching on to about two years. When you're 18."

As you gladion, ingo, and emmet, walked to the motel you and gladion were staying in, you were greeted by none other than Cynthia. All though the encounter with her was short. You two talked for a few minutes before she had to leave. You were a bit upset but you understood, being one of the strongest and most loved champions, it's hard to get time.

Gladion and you had finally reached were staying, it was right outside of sunnyshore city.

Later that night, you and gladion walked to the beach near by.
The two of you layer next to each other watching the sunset. It was beautiful.
This whole scene was beautiful.
The way gladion stared at the sunset.
The waves that came up.
The colors that were reflected on the water.
You couldn't have asked for a better night.
You turned on your side to see gladion better.
Your cheeks were dusted with a light pink.
Gladion soon turned to face you,
His cheeks a light pink.

Gladion started to lean in

You closed the gap

Gladion kissed you

You realized then

How much you're going to miss this in a few months