Smile your way to the future!

You woke up screaming as you looked at your alarm clock. "Shoot! I am late for class!" You quickly got up and got dressed. As you ran down the stairs you fell and tumbled down them. "Oww! That hurt!" Your mom giggled, "Hun, come eat breakfast." You got up and rubbed the back of your neck in embarrassment. You sat down and smiled, "Thank you for the food!" You quickly ate and put your shoes on next to the door. "Hun! Don't forget your lunch, and you start your entertainment duel school today!" You smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I won't forget! Bye mom! Love you!" You quickly picked up your backpack and ran out the door. Your mom walked outside. "That girl never learns." She said as she saw you run to school. You ran and ran till you got to the junior high school. You weren't looking at bumped into someone, making you drop your backpack and your book. "Oww... I am so sorry! I wasn't looking!" You said as you helped the person up. The boy had red and green hair and a beautiful smile. "I am sorry too, I wasn't looking either." You both looked at each other staring into each others eyes. You blushed and admired his beautiful cherry red eyes. "Are you new here? I am Sakaki Yuya, it's nice to meet you!" He said excitedly as he held out his hand for you to shake it. You smiled, "I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N, it's nice to meet you too." As you shaked his hand. You were fiddling with a strand of your hair nervously. "Um, Yuya do you know where I can find You Show Duel school? I'm supposed to go their after school." He smiled, "If you want I walk you there. I also go there so why not?" He said as played with his fingers. "Can I see your schedule?" He said as he picked up your book. "Sure, I don't know these classes yet." You handed him your schedule and smiled. "No way! You have the same classes as me!" You smiled, "Really I do?!" You drifted your look to his pendent. You were shocked to see he had one that looked almost like yours except yours had different color, the shape and form was still the same. You took a deep breath. You asked for your schedule and walked away with your head down. "W-Wait! Y/N!" He said as he ran after you. "What's wrong?! You were happy one second then upset the next? Is something troubling you?" You stopped and continued to look at the ground. A tear began to fall down your cheek, even though your hair covered your eyes half the time. "Y-Yuya... Y-Your pendent... Reminded me of my father..." You were shaking gasping for air. A few seconds passed and you collapsed on the floor. "Y/N! Y/N wake up!" A few hours passed. You woke up with your head aching and thumping. "W-Where am I? What happened?" You looked around the room to see Yuya sleeping and his friend sitting next to him. You stood up but hurt your waist. You winced in pain. "Are you okay?" The girl said as she stood up and held your waist. She had beautiful pink hair and a really cute smile. "I am Yuzu, one of Yuya's friends. If your friends with Yuya, your friends with me." You smiled. "Thank you." She layed you down to rest for a bit. You fell asleep again, only to hear a loud slap in the room. You jolted up hurting yourself in the process, "What was that for!" Your headed Yuya say as he held his head in pain. "See?! Now you woke her up!" You smiled and waved. "No it's fine, I wasn't even sleeping." Yuya smiled brightly, "I'm glad your alright, Y/N." You looked at the clock hanging from the wall. You panicked and fell of the bed in the school nurses office. "Oww, I wish I wasn't so clumsy! Yuya! We're late for entertainment school!" Yuya and Yuzu Helped you up. "Don't worry I called my dad and told him we weren't going till you got better." You blushed, "I feel a lot better, we should get going." You said as you stood up. "Are you sure your feeling okay?" They both said in a worried tone. You giggled, "Yeah! I'm completely fine!" You grabbed your bag and walked out. "Hurry up slow pokes! I'll race you there!" You said as ran down the streets.