Battle of the weak and afraid

You gasped as you saw the screen, "The Duel just started and ended 5 minutes ago.... How?" You read the screen in shock, "No way.." He's just too unfocused and impatient for his next duel, you said to yourself as he stood up from the bed and went to his desk. "How could Yuto do this to me? He trusted his card to me, to bring smiles on people's faces." You grabbed him from his shoulders, "Yuya! You have a duel soon! Don't loose sight of your championship journey! You plan to make people smile! You can't do that if you don't smile yourself! Now smile!" He looked at you sadly, "Somethings missing... I don't know what. I just feel empty and lost. Y/N, We might be in some serious danger." He still wouldn't snap out of it, was it all too much for him? "Yuya, lay down for a bit.. You just woke up. Rest for a while, I'll be here by your side." You began to think Is Yuya not telling me something? What is it?! What ever Yuya is going through I will try my best to help! We help each other through thick and thin! That's how it will always will be, always.  "No I'm fine, I can get up. We should go meet with the others. They are probably worried. "

I know this was a very shitty chapter, but at least I'm trying. I'll make something better to make up for this! 😂😂😅💕 -Yuukiro