Sing me to sleep

*Timeskip, Yugo defeats Yuto and Yuya collapses.*
Your necklace began to shine, You saw Yuya siting at the park as he looked into the distance, you saw him collapse. You began to run towards him, "Yuya!!!" You shook him slightly, "Wake up Yuya!!"
*let's bring in another time skip!*
You were in Yuya's room, standing next to his kasan, "Mrs. Sakaki, will Yuya be okay?" She gave you a small smile, "Of course, Yuya has always been strong, he has always hid in his shell ever since his father left three years ago, but Yuya is a fighter, he'll wake up anytime soon." You heard a knock on the window, you were spooked to find Meiru standing there watching Yuya sleeping, "Darling!!!!" She opened the window and jumped straight in. She hovered over him, "Darling!!! Don't leave me alone!! I dropped everything and ran straight here!" You sighed, "He's not dead.. He's just sleeping, wait, what do you mean? W-Wait! You dropped the championship!!!!?"

Meiru grabbed her magic supplies, "I'm putting these stones around him to cleanse him,yes I did, I dropped everything just to come see him!" She pulled up the blanket covering Yuya, "W-What are you doing!!!" You said angrily, "Change his pajamas at once! Grey is a bad color! If you want him to be healthy Change his pajama color! Preferably Green and white!" You were confused, "Why Green and white?" She began to explain, "Green is freshness, while white is purity.. Now go change him!" A few minutes later, Yoko and You later carefully put him back in bed, You and Yoko looked at each other, sharing the same idea, " You know what will help Yuya? He will wake up to the sound of victory! Now go back there and win!" She nodded in determination, "I will!! I'll do this for my darling!" She jumped out the window and began to run to the stadium.

Meanwhile, at the stadium.
"Honchu Meiru! Well it appears that she isn't here! If she doesn't appear soon, the automatic win will belong to sukikage!" The announcer said as he had a worried look on his face, he looked up and saw Meiru, "O-Oh! Meiru has finally made it!" She held out a peace sign, "In 4 turns your championship entry will be done for!" The announcer began to laugh, "She just stated her victory!" "Duel!" The bothe duelist said as they drew their cards.

((Back to Yuya and Y/N!))
Yuya began to wake up slowly, you sighed in happiness, You hugged him tightly, Yuya groaned, "S-Sorry! I'm so sorry!" He smiled, "I-It's okay! I'm just tired and my back hurts. What happened?" You sighed, "I found you at the park, you were motionless... Then you collapsed.. I was terrified, Yuya. You scared me so much. You were sleeping for 2 days... I really hope your okay."
((A/N! You've already met Yuto/Ute don't worry, I'm just a little lazy but I'll add that in a little later! :3))

Yuya slowly got out of bed, "I-I don't remember much, Yuto was there, Then someone entirely new shows up and he looks exactly like me!" He held his head, "Y/N, there are 4 different worlds, Standard, where we live, XYZ, Yuto and Kurosaki come from there, Fusion, Sora came from there, and lastly, Synchro.... The person who looks like me was riding a Motorcycle, that looked from the future..." You looked down at the ground sadly. "Yuya... Your not the only one who has someone who looks exactly like you, early at the park... Before I saw you I was running to find you and Sora when I saw someone like me... She then disappeared." Yuya picked up a card and showed it you, " Yuto, he told me to use his card to bring smiles to the world...... I'm just confused!!!! Nothing makes any sense!!!!" You looked at him, "Yuya, Meiru... She's dueling at the moment.. Let's watch." You pulled out your duel disk and began to find her match, "W-What? The duels over?!"

Sorry everyone, I'm tired right now and it's really late... I had to make this quick! I'm trying my hardest to make you happy! I'm just glad that this story isn't on hold anymore! I hope you enjoyed this short chapter! I'm sorry!💕