Echo Part 2

((I messed up and made this a part and the last chapter a part also, at least I'm updating!  I'm trying okay! (>人<)))

((Skipping Iggys duel because I said fu k it XD I'm barely getting into writing again. So this is after yuya duels iggy (( I forgot his Japanese name I'm sorry))

As you returned to your seats you felt something off, like something was missing, was it Yuya?  Had his happiness turned to grief and sorrow? Anger and sadness? Yuya... What have you done to me?  Something about you... I never want to leave your side. I'll be there for you.

Yuya looked so distant. Sad, even. No. This can't be it. He's probably taking everything at once. You snapped out of your thoughts and tapped Yuya's shoulder. "Yuya, how are you feeling?"  Yuya loooked at you and smiled weakly, "I'm still a little groggy from all of that. It's like something happened to me,

You looked him, confusing merely leaving your eyes. "Okay, but tell me if you feel anything. Or need anything. You've been out for days, Yuya. I just want to make sure you're alright.."

You were terrified, you've just barely met him. He was already your whole world.

"I felt as if, I wasn't myself. Everything was dark.."

You gasped, "So something was off. Yuya, maybe it's best we get you out of this tournament. Please.."

"I can't.. I'm already too far in, to give up so early.."