Inner Darkness

You awoke to the sound of birds chirping outside the window, the sun was emitting beautiful rays of golden light, you yawned as you felt someone move their finger. You looked to see it was Yuya's hand, you smiled and held his hand. You could tell he was worried, very worried about you.

Yuya looked like a kitten while he slept, you awed at the adorable tomato haired boy. You looked around the room. It didn't look like your room at all. You saw pictures of Yuya and his friends, but the one that caught your eyes was the one of the famous Sakaki Yusho.

"Good morning, Yuya. Sleep well?" You said smiling. Yuya rubbed his eyes as he yawned. "Good morning, Y/N. I slept okay." You began to laugh, "Yuya, I have to tell you that you look like a kitten when you sleep."

Yuya smiled, "Do I really? Oh yeah, Y/N! Yuzu left something for you downstairs before she left. By the way, how are you feeling?" You stood up hurting yourself in the process, "Ow! Okay! Okay! It hurts." Yuya quickly got off the bed and ran downstairs, falling down the stairs in the process. "Kasan! (Mother) Y/N, she's hurting again!" Yuya shouted, rubbing his head.

"What did she do this time." Yoko aggravatedly walked up the stairs and pushed Yuya aside. "I swear, you kids just get beat up all the time. Moka! Get off the bed!" Yoko scolded the cat and tended to your side.

"Sweetie.... You really need to stop dueling, It's affecting you a lot. All of this is going to kill you someday!" Yoko handed you some ice packs and more blankets around you.

"Say 'ah'. I need to see if you caught a temperature." She motioned the thermometer into your mouth and you opened your mouth wide. Yoko laid it underneath your tongue and waited until it beeped.

"It could be worse... 102.6 °F." Yoko mumbled and took the temperature out of your mouth.

"You're definitely sick alright. You should stay in bed, you'll get worse if you don't."

"I feel fine! Let me goooo!" You whined and tossed your hands in the air.

"You're ridiculous... Let me get you some medicine and you will be on your way. I ain't your kasan, but I will surely act like one if you don't act your age and be responsible." Yoko started to head downstairs to get your medicine.

Yuya came up to you and held your hand.

Time skip because I literally don't give a flying fuck right now, *Brought to you by charlston chew*

Yuya was at the park trying to find Sora, he encountered a male wit the same face as him.

He had disappeared after his duel with kurosaki. "No! don't take me yet! Until i defeat this XYZ user! I can't afford to go back to Duel academy!" Sora disappeared without a trace. Yuya was shocked, "Our world is split into four different dimensions... XYZ, Fusion, Synchro, and Standard... I don't get it... What happened to Sora!"

The black and purple haired male sighed, "That guy returned to the Fusion dimension." Yuya had no clue what the other guy was saying, "Returned? What's your name!" "My name is Yuto. I come from the XYZ dimension, those fusion scums from the fusion dimension invaded and destroyed my hometown, heartland... Duel Academy will pay dearly for that." "I don't get all of this dimension stuff your talking about, but I do know that duelling isn't a tool for waging war!"

There was a huge of light at burst of light that appeared at the park. Yuya and Yuto quickly put their hands up to cover their eyes from the sudden wave of light. "What's going on?' Yuya and Yuto put their hands down as they saw someone arrive from the light in a motorcycle, the person wearing his helmet took it off, Yuya and yuto were in shock, "W-What... Now there are two guys who have the same face as me!" "Ah You're...! I finally found you again! I've been looking for you!" Yuto shrugged in confusion. Yuya began to panic, "W-Why does he look just like me?!"

The blue and yellow haired male cracked his knuckles as he sat on his motorcycle that looked like it came from the future, "I have a score to settle with you after you got in my way last time. In a one-on-one battle, I won't loose! So duel me! But this time, I'll kick your ass properly!" Yuto sighed as he fixed his cape, "Fine, I'll be your opponent. You minion of the fusion side!" Yuya looked at Yuto with confusion, "Minion from the fusion side? Huh?" PUN ALERT! JAPANESE Yuugou means Fusion. The other male tilted his head, "Who the hell's this 'Fusion' jerk anyways? My name's Yugo, damnit! You've got it all mixed up!" "Yugo?! I don't understand what's going on?!" Yuto and Yugo got their duel disks ready. Yugo started his D Wheel, in Autopilot, and Duel mode. ((CLIFFHANGER))