Bottoms Up!

The whirring, grinding sound of the blender filled the house. There was a clicking, followed by a laugh.

"So brave now? When you're facing it?" Sirius laughed, holding out a cup.

Henry snatched the cup from Sirius' hand.

"Yes. Name a price."

"Ah... 3 galleons?" Sirius questioned, his hands digging into his pockets.

"What is in here?" Henry asked, looking down at the the contents of the cup.

"Bread, an apple, a banana, chocolate, and pickles."

Henry raised an eyebrow. "Double it."

"Deal." Sirius said, extending his hand.

Henry shook his hand and sniffed the drink. He gagged. Quickly, he tilted the glass back, chugging down the sludge. Henry's face turned pale and he dashed to the sink. As he was bending over the sink, he stuck his hand out behind him.

"Cough it over Dad."

Sirius' face had turned pale as well.

"I didn't think you'd actually drink it!"

"Well now I can get even!" Henry said, smiling.

Henry started moving around the kitchen, slowly and cautiously, grabbing food out of the cupboards. He made his way toward the blender.

Sirius looked down at the liquid.

"7 galleons... And 2 knuts."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nixie walked into the house and was immediately greeted by today's disaster.

Both Henry and Sirius were doubled over trash bins, exchanging money, paper cups littering the floor.

Nixie took in the sight. And turned away.

 She walked away.

"I'm done. I'm just done with you people."

A/N   Dedicated and based off that brave guy in the cafeteria on Wednesday.I don't know how you did it.