Held Hostage

"But Nini,"

Nixie whirled around.

"No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Ellie and I are going out, and we expect our children to be alive when we come back, or somebody is going to join them." She said, turning back around to face the door.

"I don't know why you're so suprised, I told you last week." Nixie added.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDDING!!!"Sirius exclaimed, raising his arms in the air.

"Bye," Nixie said, kissing Sirius on the cheek.

"We'll be back in a few hours."

As the door shut, Sirius turned around to find the two six year olds perched on the back of a sofa, grinning manically.

"So..." Hope grinned, rubbing her hands together.

"Should we spare him?" She asked, turning to Henry.

Henry looked Sirius up and down then back at his face to study it. He then leaned over to Hope's ear, whispering without breaking eye contact with Sirius.

Hope nodded.

The two both turned to Sirius.

"GO GO GO!" yelled Hope, as she dashed upstairs.

Henry ran into the kitchen, and ran back out, this time carrying a bag of Sirius' crisps.

By the time Sirius had worked it out and had made it up the stairs, the two had already gone into Henry's room and locked the door.

Sirius went to reach for his wand before realizing he had left it down stairs.

Once he returned, Sirius unlocked the door to discover open window and two small figures running to the beach.

"Damnit. Took my favorite flavor too. Devil spawns."