Yo

So...

It's been a while.

Three years.

And while glancing through this, I've decided to actually edit this thing. I feel like it definitely doesn't reflect my writing currently, especially considering I started this in middle school.

So I'll basically be doing a complete overhaul for funsies.

I know with how old this is and how much stuff kmbell92 has out out since this series there is probably not as big of an active readership as there once was.

I could be totally wrong.

Feel free to prove me wrong, along with the overhaul, I am also throwing around the idea of finally adding some more to this weird, story compilation, fanfic-of-a-fanfic.

I can't promise that it will be very regular, or super often.

I will be leaving already existing chapters up as I edit, but if I start updating it probably won't be on a very regular schedule as I am working on my own two stories, only one of which I have started publishing on. 

I also have just started working and am still in school.

But please, if anyone would be remotely interested in seeing my overhaul or any new chapters, just let me know by either DM or comment.

But lastly, before I end this, I just have to give a heartfelt thank you to anyone whoever read, voted, or commented on this.

I know it's not very good but it meant a lot to middle school me to see all the positive attention and comments and honestly, its encouraged me to keep writing.

It still warms my heart to this day when I login and see that someone has voted or added to their library after all these years.

Thank you so much for your support, every single one of you.

And of course, major respect to @kmbell92 for publishing the series in the first place. It literally would not be possible without her.

Thank you all, and I hope to see more of you eventually.