1

Nobody P.O.V

"Naruto Uzumaki you are from here on out banished from Konoha," the voice of Koharu, one of the village elders and advisers, called. The room was dim, and many of the council thought Naruto was going to protest, but he didn't, he did something that they didn't expect. 

"You know what? You can all rote in hell for all I care. You just made the worst enemy you could have," Naruto said before gusts of wind swirled around him, and he disappeared like he was never there, to begin with. 

Fifteen years later. 

After Naruto had been banished Konoha had thought nothing of it until the had started do decline in power and status. First, Suna broke all ties with Konoha and so did the wave. Second, Kumo, Kiri, and Iwa all joined forces to take down Konoha once and for all. Lastly, that it is rumored that a Uchiha family lives in Tanigakure. 

Konoha could only go to Tani to see if an Uchiha family is living there and if so will they help Konoha. Konoha had decided to send the konoha 11 and their sensei's to the village hidden in the valleys. 

With the idiots.

"Kakashi-sensei when do we get there?" asked the ever so annoying Sakura Haruno. 

"Not that long now," answered the lazy as ever Kakashi Hatake. They all saw the gates ahead and ran to them. They showed the guards their papers and were let in. They looked around and asked the guards what's going on. 

"Well it's our annual taijutsu competition, I would suggest you lot go see the Tanikage before you do anything," the guard said, and they all nodded and headed to the tower the guard pointed to. 

As they got there, they talked with the receptionist and were allowed to see the Tanikage. When they entered the office, their jaws dropped at the blonde dealing with paperwork. Naruto lifted his head, and his eyes went wide as he quickly got up knocking his chair over. He used the foot to make it stand again.

"Well if it isn't Konoha," Naruto said and walked around his desk. "What do I owe this pleasure?" he asked. Sakura glared at Naruto and went to hit him, but a hand stopped her. She looked at the owner and quickly backed away. 

"Itachi Uchiha," she said in shock. Sasuke slowly looked and ran at his brother ready to kill him, but something grabbed his collar.

"I would like it if you didn't try and kill him, he is my husband," Naruto says in a monotone voice. All of them look at him in shock. He let go of Sasuke's collar when Itachi started trying to pry his fingers away from Sasuke's collar. 

"You're the Uchiha family?" Kakashi asks and the two nod. 

"But it's rumored they have 14 kids," Ino says. 

"We do have 14 kids," Naruto says. 

"How?! Your both male!" Kiba shouts. 

"Since I have the Kyuubi sealed in me it doesn't matter what gender I am, I will be able to bear children, same goes for every other Jinjuriki," Naruto states. The konoha group looks at him in shock. 

"So I'm an Uncle of 14?" Sasuke asks going paler than usual. Itachi just laughs at him. 

"Yep pretty much little brother," Itachi says and starts dragging Sasuke out to talk to him about what happened the night of the massacre. 

"Where is he taking Sasuke-kun!" Sakura screams. 

"Shut it banshee. *Snickering from some of the rest* They are going to be talking about what happened the night of the Uchiha massacre and that also what I want to talk to you about," Naruto said. They all looked at him.

"The thing is Itachi was framed for the massacre; the real culprit was none other the Madara Uchiha. I even remember being on Jiji's desk when he gave Itachi the mission, Ino checks my memory," Naruto says, and Ino does so. 

When she was done, she returns to her own body. She looks at the rest and nods. 

"He is not lying," she said, the rest just look at Naruto in shock. The office door opens again, and Itachi walks in with Sasuke following. 

"So why are you here in Tani?" Naruto asks. 

"Well we were sent to see about the Uchiha family rumors and to hope get you village to help us in the war," Asuma says. Naruto and Itachi share a glance.  

"Might as well but if we join, I might be able to convince Gaara," Naruto says. They look at him in confusion. 

"Why Gaara?" Neji asks. 

"Didn't you know? Gaara is the Kazekage and only broke ties with you because you banished Naruto," Itachi says. 

"No wonder you two were best friends," Shikamaru says and the others nod. 

"Give this to your Hokage," Naruto says and hands Kakashi a scroll. 

"What is it?" Kakashi asks. 

"Acceptance to help you fight in the war, I will send an eagle to Gaara telling him I have joined you and wish for his help. Now out I've got paperwork to do," Naruto says pushing the group out.