5

Naruto P.O.V

After Itachi and I had finished choking on pancakes and water we dragged Sasuke into the hall. 

"Sasuke please don't hurt us but I kinda got pregnant again," I say, he lets it sink in for a second before he starts lecturing us about precautions during sex. There's a knock at the door and I know it's Hinata.

I open the front door and a blush spreads across her face as she sees me shirtless. 

"H-have you seen S-Sasuke-kun?" She asks.

"Sasuke it's Hinata!" I yell and Sasuke came running to his girlfriend. 

"So how long have you two been dating?" I ask after their finished kissing. Sasuke glares at me as Itachi comes up behind me. 

"Uncle Ducky has a girlfriend?" Mikoto says. Hinata giggles at Sasuke's nickname. 

"Yes I'm Hinata Hyuuga," Hinata says sweetly. 

"Then your Antie Hina," Mikoto says and my other kids agree. 

"So many," she says as they all tackle her. 

"Come on we have a date to get to," Sasuke says. 

"We better be invited to the wedding!" Itachi yells and I laugh while Hinata blushes and Sasuke glares. After that, we got ready for the day. As soon as we step outside all the kids under ten and of course born run off. 

"You guys go after the other triplets and twins, we'll go for the quadruplets," I say and we all jumped off. I didn't fail to notice the shocked hooded figures. 'Weird I feel like I know them,' I think. 

To the hooded figures - Hood 1 P.O.V

We were walking through town when we see nine kids run off from the Uchiha compound. We walked in that direction to see five kids and two adults standing outside the Uchiha compound looking pissed. The black haired male was easily Itachi. 

"You guys go after the other triplets and twins, we'll go for the quadruplets," says the male that suspisously looks like me. After that, they split up and go in the directions those nine kids went. We look at each other and shrug. 

We need to get the Tsunade's office quickly before we attract any more attention to ourselves. We then walked towards the Hokage tower that looked the same as normal. We made it there and entered told the receptionist our business and were taken to Tsunade.

Shizune knocked on the door and told us to wait here. A faint 'come in' was heard and Shizune walked in and the came back out and told us we were good to go in. 

"And who might you lot be?" Tsunade asks. 

"That's what we're here to talk about," I say and we all drop our hoods making Tsunade and Shizune's eyes go wide. Then Tsunade snickers. 

"I wonder how they will react," she says and we give her confused looks. 

"I'm pretty sure you saw Itachi before, am I correct?" Tsunade ask and we nod. 

"What about him?" Fugato ask. 

"He's gay for Naruto," Shizune says and our jaws drop while they laugh. 

"WHAT?!" We all yell and then Kushina and I start freaking out because we know that any jinjuriki can get pregnant. Fugato and Mikoto look's at us in confusion so we explain. 

"Tsunade please don't tell us our sons have 14 kids," Kushina and Mikoto say. 

"They do, don't worry Fugato Sasuke seems pretty happy dating Hinata Hyuuga the Hyuuga heiress," Tsunade says and Fugato sighs. 

"So how have they been?" I ask meaning Itachi and Naruto. 

"Well not long after the Uchiha incident Itachi was banished, then not long after Naruto saved Sasuke's life and brought him back Naruto was banished by the elders and civilian council who have now all been replaced," Tsunade says and dark aura's form around Kushina and me. 

"Where do they live know? And why were they in the village?" Fugato asks.

"Well the thing is we are actually on the brink of war with rivalling nations and we need all the help we can get, we also heard about a Uchiha family in Tanigakure so we sent some people who found out that Naruto is the Tanikage and married to Itachi and has 14 kids," Tsunade says and Our jaws drop. 

"After that, I headed over there and saw the Kazekage and We made a new alliance with them and Naruto arrived yesterday with his family for the Chuunin exams seeing that one and 2/3 of the two teams he has are his kids," Shizune continues. 

"Can you name their kids?" Mikoto asks. 

"Sure. Yuki, Akane, Ai, Kushina, Minato, Jiru, Kenarge, Ace, Mikoto, Fugato, Arashi, Shinko, Daisuke, and Tonakai," Tsunade says. The parents smile when they hear their names among them. That's when we all heard a scream. 

"YES SASUKE I WILL MARRY YOU!!" Came a girls voice and Mikoto and Fugato were just beaming because Sasuke just asked his girlfriend to marry him. 

"I KNEW PROPOSE SOON!" Came a male's voice. 

"SHUT IT NARUTO!!" We heard another male shout. It's actually quite amusing to know that people can shout across the village. 

"SASUKE AND HINATA GETTING MARRIED!!" Yelled another female voice just as loud. 

"That's the old team 7 for you," Tsunade says with a laugh. 

"NARUTO, SASUKE, AND SAKURA SHUT UP!!" They here another male's voice shout. 

"YOU CAN SHOUT KAKASHI-SENSEI?!" Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura all yell while the whole village is laughing at their antics. 

"I never knew Kakashi could yell," I say and Kushina laughs. 

"And I never thought he would be Naruto's sensei," Kushina says. 

"CAN YOU ALL STOP YELLING! ESPECIALLY YOU NARUTO YOU'RE THE TANIKAGE FOR HEAVENS SAKE!" Tsunade yells. 

"YOUR ONE TALK TSUNADE!! YOU'RE THE BLOODY HOKAGE!" Naruto yells and I can't help but laugh. 

"WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT!!" Tsunade shouts. 

"Well today is sure as hell interesting," I say, Kushina, Mikoto, and Fugato all nod.