2

Naruto P.O.V

I sighed as I looked at my god damn paperwork. I heard a knock at my door. 

"Come in," I say, and Itachi walks in with more paperwork. I pale at the sight or the stack in his arms. 

"Oh and Naru seems the Hokage and Gaara are here to see you," he says, and my head bangs on my desk as Tsunade bursts into my office only to see Itachi rubbing circles on my back as I stress out about the new stack. 

"'Tachi can I destroy that new enemy you brought in here?" I ask pointing at the paperwork. 

"Sorry but that can't happen, and we all know that you will destroy your office like last time," Itachi says. Tsunade just looks at us with amusement as Gaara walks in. 

"So....." The other two Kage said at once. Both say looking at Itachi and me. A deep red blush spread across my face, and I glared at my guards who just smirked in amusement. 

"'Tachi can you get them some seats," I say. He nods and goes off bringing in two more chairs for the other two. 

"So were are working out an alliance first?" Gaara asks, and both Tsunade and I nod. I clear everything off my desk used my wind perfectly. I then spread an alliance scroll over the clean desk.  

We then start discussing it. I had Itachi get us drinks and snacks. In the end, we got everything sorted in a few hours and then signed the alliance. 

"So Tsunade, do you know when they plan on attacking?" I ask rolling up the scroll handing it to Itachi who sealed it in a secret safe in information room that only he and I know about. 

"I don't know, but it might be during the chuunin exams, may I ask will you two be having any genin join?" Tsunade asked. I shrug. 

"Maybe, I have at least two teams that might be able to enter, but let me warn you only one person on those teams is not one of my children," I say with a devilish look. 

"Well then my genins will be getting a fight," Tsunade says smirking. 

"Well, my genins will give them hell," Gaara says joining in on our conversation. 

"Naru, do you want me to call in team 11, and 12's sensei's then?" Itachi says, and I nod. 

"You two can stay over at mine tonight, but let me warn you, my kids like to talk, a lot," I say. The two other Kage side glance each other, and a knock on the door came. 

"Come in," I say. Hidan and Deidara walked into the office to the surprise of Tsunade. She looked at me wanting my reaction but only saw my eyes light up. 

"You needed us Naruto? Un," Deidara said. 

"I have chosen your teams to enter the chuunin exams, get them ready and give tell them we leave when it's time, so I suggest you give them training," I say grinning at them devilishly. The two look at each other and grin. 

"You mean you'll allow us to go all out on them?" Hidan asks excitedly. Tsunade looked scared that I would say yes. 

"Give them hell," I say as Itachi walks in and sighs. 

"You're letting them go all out on them aren't you," Itachi says, and I grin. 

"You know me too well," I say, and he just chuckles. 

"Well enough to get married to you and have 14 kids with you," he says, and Tsunade starts fan-girling. We sweat drop. 'Just like everyone else in the village when they found out we were dating.' We both think. 

I look at the time and sigh as I looked at my still stacks of paperwork. I made ten shadow clones, and they started whizzing through them. I saw the other two Kage cursing themselves for never thinking about doing this. 

"OK let's get going, so you Tsunade can see my kids and so the Gaara can see them again, and again, be dubbed Uncle Ra," I say and Gaara groans in annoyance. We walk out of my office leaving then shadow clones. 

When we got to my place, I walked in with Itachi, and we were instantly tackled by eight kids the other 5 being the genins out of them. That's when they see Gaara and all of them, excluding the genin bunch, run at him and ask him so many questions. 

"Everyone, I would like you to meet the Hokage, or better known as my Godmother," I say, and everyone looks at her and then start asking her way more questions then Gaara. I look over at the sharingun triplets and the chain twins and grin evilly making them gulp. 

"Guess who let you sensei's go all out for the upcoming chuunin exam," Itachi said playfully. The five instantly gulp. 

"We thought you might want to know before they put you through hell," I say grinning at them. 

"So Naruto last time I was here you said something about naming each set of kids, did you ever get around to that?" Gaara asks. I nod. 

"The eldest as you know are triplets, Yuki, Akane, and Ai, they are the sharingun triplets," I say and they activate their sharingun scaring Tsunade. "Next is a pair of twins, Minato and Kushina, They are the chain twins," I say and nine chains sprouted from each of their backs. 

"I can tell who you named those two after," Tsunade says and I give her a soft smile. 

"Next is another set of triplets, Jiru, Kenarge, and Ace, they make up the chain triplets," I say and chains shot from their shoulders and twirl around the. "Then another pair of twins, Fugato and Mikoto, they are the sharingun twins," I say and the two activate their eyes. Tsunade smiled softly at Itachi this time.

"Lastly we have quadruplets, Arashi, Shinko, Daisuke, and Tonakai, they are the Uzuha 4," I say as my 2-year-old children move a bit so that Arashi and Tonakai were in the middle and the two were at the edges summoned chains. The two in the middle activated newly gained sharingun, and they started playing jump rope. 

"And I'm proud of every single one of them," I say ruffling Shinko's hair as she was the closest to me. She looked at me happily. I then looked back at the flabbergasted Tsunade and the amused Gaara. Tsunade's shock quickly changed into happiness.  

"Are there any healers in the group?" Gaara asks making Tsunade's eyes light up. I smile and nod. 

"Yuki, Kushina, and Mikoto have all shown promise in medical ninjutsu; I was that you Tsunade could give them some training seeing as your the best medic the world has right now," I say. The girl's eyes light up and look at Tsunade pleadingly. 

"Fine, but never use those puppy dog eyes again," Tsunade says with a smile. I smile as Itachi, who had been cooking dinner came in and announced dinner was ready. After dinner, I sent them all to bed and showed Tsunade and Gaara their rooms along with their guards. 

I smile as I feel someone hugs me from the back. I looked at see Itachi and my smile widens. He moves us towards our room where we both got changed and went to bed. I lay my head on his chest and he wraps me in a warm hug. 

I smile once again as I fall asleep to the beating of his heart.