4

With the mysterious people - Nobody P.O.V

The group of four had just paid for a room and were now headed there. As soon as the entered they shut all windows and blinds. After that, they stretched. And took off their hoods to reveal a blonde-haired man, red-haired women, a raven-haired man, and raven-haired women. 

"It was starting to get too hot in that thing," the raven-haired women said with a sigh as she dropped down on one of the four futons. 

"I agree with me wife," Said the raven-haired man as he sat down on his futon. 

"You two wosses," The other couple said.

Over with Naruto - Naruto P.O.V - watch out mature context ahead

I laugh as Itachi tickles me while on our bed. There were tears at the corners of my eyes from laughing so hard, good thing we put up a sound barrier. 

"'Tachi stahp," I manage out and he just grins at me. Right now it's almost night and we have already had dinner. Sasuke was just getting to know our 14 kids so that we can have a break away from the kids. That's when I feel Itachi sucking my neck making my face go bright red.

"'T-Tachi," I say, Itachi just gives me an innocent look that I could help but get hard from. 

"Damn you," I say, he just smirks and continues. I feel his hands glide across my chest that was already bare due to the fact the I don't wear a shirt to bed with is one of the reasons we have so many kids since I have one hell of a toned chest perks of being Tanikage and male. 

I feel Itachi start moving away from my neck and down to my nipples making me moan. I could feel Itachi smirk against my skin. He started playing with my nipples not long after making me moan more. 

'What did I expect from a kid free night?' I think to myself as Itachi starts leaving butterfly kisses down my stomach making me moan louder, thank god for the sound barrier. I pulled on Itachi's shirt as moved down. He let me pull it off as he continued to the brim of my pants. 

I moaned as he started palming me through the fabric. I could see his smirk as clear as day. He starts pulling down my pants along with my boxes. While he did that I managed to get his pants half way down without him knowing. 

He soon got up to grab something but he tripped because of his pants. While he was face first on the ground I took off his pants. I had been funny though and I had taken a picture when he did it as blackmail when I wanted him to do something and he said no. He got up and shot me a glare.

"Punishment time," He said locking the door and grabbing the lube. I gulp as he pins me to the bed and roughly kisses me on the lips. He took off his boxers and his bigger member sprung out. He then slowly put one finger in my ass making my eyes widen in slight pain. 

He continued adding fingers until he was positive I was ready. He then put lube on his hand and the prepared his throbbing member. As I watched my own cock twitched in excitement. When he finished he positioned it in front of my hole. 

"Ready?" Itachi asks and I nod submissively. As soon as I nodded he thrusted in hard and fast. He pulled back out until only the head of his member remained and then thrusted back it equally as hard and fast as the first. He then continued this leaving me a moaning mess. 

About an hour later

Itachi had just cum for the second time and was exhausted and so was I. He collapsed next to me. He pulled the sheets over us and then wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep once again to the sound of his beating heart.

Next morning 

When I got up Itachi was putting his clothes back on. I leaned on my arms watching with a smile. Whenever I get pregnant Kurama tells me when I'm waking up the next morning. Itachi turned around and jumped slightly at seeing me awake. 

"How long were you awake?" He asks and I smirk. 

"Long enough to see your naked ass 'Tachi," I say and he gives me an amused face and throws me my clothes. I manage to put them on because it's only pants and a pair of boxers. Itachi helps me up and then when he sees I'm able to walk he stops. 

"So what did Kurama tell you?" Itachi asks and my face goes a deep red. 

"That I'm pregnant AGAIN," I growl. Itachi looks at me with a smile as we get down to breakfast. 

"So how was last night?" Sasuke says not having a clue we had sex. When he said that Itachi and I started choking on our pancakes. He got the clue really fast and face palmed. 

"Please don't tell me...." He said and we slowly nodded and then noticed we were both shirtless. Of cause, this means the girls in the family are squealing and saying how sexy their parents are, which makes us choke again.