introduction

THE COLD WOLF

{INTRODUCTION}

When it comes to Davina's past she isn't to sure on how to answer that. She has known her present to be bright with a loving family by her side helping build her life. But what if things change the in the future and those plans are just that, plans. 

INTRO

INTRO

Playing in the snow was a little girl standing at 4 feet, smiling and giggling with her mum. Blonde hair covering her side profile but just enough to see her huge smile at her daughter. Yes, her daughter. She wasn't sure how she was blessed enough to receive this, something she has been wanting since, forever. Yet, here she is now, the loving trio, her husband, Emmett,  throwing snowballs at the younger child, Davina.

A beautiful name for a beautiful girl she thought. She couldn't have chosen a better one. And yet she didn't choose it. It was only a matter of time before she would ask questions on her birth mom and past. And Rosalie hate to admit it but she was scared. She knew she was on a time crunch as Davina was showing signs of immortality with her growth spurts every couple months. Carlisle was just uneducated in this problem as anyone else was, so they told no one about her. Not the their cousins from Denali, friends from the Amazon, no one. When she grows up enough to her full maturity they would introduce her as a new member of the coven. Until then it was all a game of what if.

Smack. Bringing her back to reality was a snowball to her right shoulder, with Emmett and the younger girl laughing. Rosalies thoughts snap out of it and she remembers to stay in the moment. She joins her little family in a snowball fight. Laughing, giggling, smiling all around, and forgets the worries, and what is yet to come...

CAST

Davina Cullen {Danielle Campbell}

Davina Cullen    {Danielle Campbell}