Chapter 5

Rewritten: 8/1/21

Wolves POV
They all phased back into their cut off shorts and bare feet running inside Sam and Emily's.
"What's going on here?" Emily asked setting down a bowl of muffins for the boys
"Embry imprinted" Jared said giggling
Emily looked happily at embry, "did you? How was it, did you see everything about her and more?"
"I don't know.. I- I can't explain it. That's why I wanted to come here. I wanted to

So I wanted to time jump to New Moon, only because I don't know how to fit in Malia in the first its mostly about edward and Bella, and vampire, and the second one is about jacob and Bella, and wolves so I got this lol. Hope you don't mind, I might go back in and put chapters in from the first movie if I figure out ways to fit her in, but in the meanwhile. Enjoy 😊 -Dom
Malias' POV:
"Edward, you can't just run away from the situation..." Malia stated as Edward was leaving Bella for her own well being. At least that's what he thought. I get these flashes, random flashes of the past, and even the future. Sometimes I don't understand why I have them, and recently I've been getting them about wolves, huge dark wolves. I don't know if it's a sign or what it's try to tell me, but I'm going to figure it out.
Edward left, Bella's depressed, and I'm alone. I couldn't go to Italy with Edward. If the Volturi found out about me who knows what they'd do to me, my family don't want to see anything happen to me. I'm glad I have them, whoever my parents were must've not loved me as much as they did. Otherwise, I wouldn't be here.
I've learned a lot about a red head girl name, Victoria. I sometimes see her in my flashes, I don't know what she's doing here, but I'm gonna figure it out. Wolves are in the visions, and I don't know if they are after her for the reason, but I'm gonna find out more about my other side.
As I keep seeing the flashes of Victoria, I decided to follow her, she doesn't know me. It'll be like I'm spying on her. Figure out what she's after, I head to the woods in some area in La Push, and I can see her, not physically, but mentally. So I follow the trail she's going. As I see her I see these huge big wolves. They're not bears I decided to run after her, think shell buy that I'm "with" her.
I run as fast as my vampire speed can run, I'm probably one of the second fastest behind Edward, he's helped and I try everyday to beat him. As I'm running I can see these huge wolves running after, what could she have possibly done, to make them chase her.
As I'm ruining towards her, she sees me. She doesn't particularly know who I am, but has some sort of idea. So she runs towards me kicks me, and runs away. I simply get pissed and start to chase after her, but it didn't help with wolves also trying to catch me. One particular wolf grabbed me, pulled me away from the red headed vampire, and it started at me. It slammed me into a tree, and I I had no Idea what was going on. I don't know what happened next seeing as I must've fainted from the hard fall, but I woke up in an unknown place. Tall, muscular people. The same people I met at the little restaurant a few months ago. I saw Quill and Embry so at least they'll help out.
"She's waking up" One person said.
"Shut up! She's sleeping." Embry said.
"Chill, she's right here." Said one of the guys that seemed to be grubbing on something said.
"Idiots might spill something if you don't shut up." One mad looking guy said.
As I fully woke up I stared at them all, seem to be staring back at me. I wanted answers, who yanked me away from that girl. Where did the wolves go, why didn't they eat me since they were hunting? Especially since they hunt vampires right?
"What are you?"
I shared a small gasped.