Chapter 6

Davinas POV;
I shared a small gasp. I didn't think it was possible. It was a weird feeling, being surrounded by so many.. wolves. Just like me, but also not like me.. I wonder what would happen if I told them the truth. Would they kill me? Or would they actually accept a cold one? The one thing I could understand was this feeling I got when I looked at a certain male, if it was like I was.. in love, but how, if I didn't even know the dude. I have to figure out what sort of magical exist I'm living here.

Paul's POV;
Her eyes. The most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Her shortness. The most shortest person I've ever seen. (Beside toddlers of course). I haven't quiet caught her name, but I definitely intend too. I intend to be there for her, for whatever she needs, whoever she needs. A brother. A friend. A husband. A soulmate. Whatever it may be it's going to be me.

"I'm Davina.."
"Paul" he shouted quietly. Everyone stared at Paul knowing what he just did. Imprint. He finally imprinted on someone. They were proud and happy Paul finally found someone to share his life with, but will they still expect them once they've know the truth of how she can be on their land?

Hey guys soooo sorry I haven't updated school you know and I have sports and drama and dance inside AND outside of school so yay! But I'm back, and I'm trying so hard to get many chapters up, no matter how short they are (if that's okay with y'all?), (also I have two three day weekends so booooyaaaa) and I'm trying to find the moral of the story and find some inspiration cause I have the story lines and everything but then I get lazy, or don't have the motivation to write but now I do! So beware for many updates :) thanks for the ones who are reading and voting!! And commenting thank you, thank you