Chapter 3

Yo guys, I just noticed my chapters are really short, but oh well lool I'm gonna take my time and make sure they're good and make them longer as I go, so if anyone's reading this shoutout to you.

So this story may not make sense but I'm trying to make it make sense lmao I'm trying to connect them to the movies but my timeline and their timeline is all out of wack... but it's okay because it's a fake story sooooo..... hopefully it goes unnoticed
Rewritten: 8/1/21

Rosalies POV:
As months passed by Malia grew fast, but slow all at the same time. We guessed since she was both wolf and vampire that's what made her grow at a quick yet short pace. She was very short, only being 5'2. She was very beautiful, I bet anyone would think she was actually my and Emmett's daughter. I loved her, and I was going to spend every moment with Malia that I could. Watch her grow and make her understand all the things that people think are all just make believe. She's different. She's unique, and not just because she's a vampire and wolf. She has a certain charm to her that doesn't just go unnoticed.
Regular POV
"Mom" Malia said waving her hands in Rosalies face, "What are we telling people going to school tomorrow?"
Rosalie broke out of her trance as she forgot that the first day of school, again, well at least for her anyways, was tomorrow. But it was Malias actual first day of high school. As she actually attended pre-k through 8th grade. And now she was starting high school, with her mom. Weird? Right.
"What we always say. We're adopted, but together. In this world you'll just be another adopted Hale-Cullen child added into your grandpa Carlisles family. We won't be mother and daughter, but rather sisters.." Rosalie felt weird acting as if she didn't raise this girl and now having to act as if she's just another adopted girl added into the family. Lucky with them is they live in the middle of nowhere. And nobody actually knows anything about The Cullens, vampires, and werewolves.