Chapter 8

BTW Ive decided to change her name to davina, sorry guys lol Im a sucky writer I know I know, but let's just get on with it.
Davinas POV
I've been hanging out with the pack more and more since they've found out about me. I can't believe I have a whole part of me that I finally get to come to meet with. I figured if I'm going to find out who my birth parents are I better hangout with Paul and his pack in La Push to see who my parents really are. Maybe they did something that had to give me up, maybe they died... or maybe just maybe I could've died. Well I intended on finding out. "Hey davina" someone who's been trying to get closer to me said. "Oh hey Paul"
Paul was cute, very handsome, and suuuuper tall. Taller than everyone actually. I seemed to take an interest and I don't know why. He's just calling to me "So I was wondering if you'd like to go out one day?" Paul asked shyly. "Like a date?" I blushed. "Yeah, like a date". "I've never been on a date before...." I took a long pause before Paul started to frown. "Yes" I smiled cheesy. "Great, I'll pick you up at 6"
I was so excited for my first date ever. Where would he take me?! What was his idea of a date? What do I wear? By more importantly how do I tell my parents that I'm going on a date with someone in the wolf pack. I still have yet to tell them that I've been imprinted on.
As I arrived home I decided to tell my mom first seeing as she'll be 50% excited and 50% upset seeing as I'm going on a date with a dog, as she calls them.
Glass shatters as she yells out "WHAT!?" I frown upon her
"Mom I know you don't like them, but this is my first date and it'll help me get closer to my real family."
That. That was something I stated wrong. I shouldn't have said that.
Rosalie sped away faster she's ever sped before. "Daddy, what- I'm sorry"
"Davina, we raised you were more your real family than they ever will be, but I understand what you meant. Go talk to her"
"Daddy, you know I love you right"
"Yeah, I do baby D". We hugged so tight we almost broke each other. I love my dad. He raised me right. He raised me as his own. Rosalie is just as much as my real mom as my birth mother. I wouldn't know where I'd be without Mom (shoutout to my mom 😭💜). "Mom? Mommy? I know you're in here" Rosalie was organizing her makeup. Something she always did when she was upset. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I just meant I want to learn more about my birth parents. And my heritage"
"I know Davina, but what if you spend all your time with her and forget about all our times together. I raised you as my own because you were something I could and will never have. But you are my miracle that was given to me for a reason."
"Mom I couldn't never forget everything you've done for me. I'd be nowhere if it weren't for you. I love you Mom"
"I love you too Davina. And make sure to wash yourself before you come in this house. I don't want you spelling like dog" Rosalie kisses my forehead and leaves to find Emmett.

IM BAAAAAACKKKKKK!!! *GUESS WHOS BACK BACK BACK. BACK AGAIN GAIN GAIN. WITH A FRIEND (no friend because I lost mine because their fake hahahahahahaha) I promise I'm updating more you guys... I lost my motivation this summer and recently just wa so depressed and biopolar with everything and everyone I just didn't know what to do anymore. Luckily I'm back at school and focusing on dance and just being more out there and hanging with friends to get my mind off stuff. Thank you for voting and commenting. Please keep it up, and I'll update and edit everything maybe make a chapter based on chatching up and fixing everything so everyone knows and catches up. Woah I'm typing so fast I'm misspelling but I'm lazy to change it yikessss. Thank you all and goodnight!!!!