01. The Dark Moon

Jade's P.O.V

   "Let me help you get this bullet out, Derek." I suggested, but he stopped me. Is he stupid? I'm trying to help him and he's stopping me?

   "I can do things on my own, mom." He mocked. I raised my eyebrows. I think he's insane. Nothing logical comes out of his mouth.

   "Pardon me?" He chuckled. "You totally can't do this alone, Derek."

   "Watch me." He tried moving his hand to pull the bullet out but with no success. He never listens...

   "I told you that you can't." I sighed, taking out one of my claws to dig and take the bullet out, but I was stopped.

   "Do you really think this little attack of yours is going to stop me?" Kate fumed. She doesn't want to shut up for even a moment, doesn't she? I turned around to see her getting up. "I don't think that you understand the grasp of this situation." Am I getting déjà vu?

   "I'm a lot stronger than you, Kate. Give up." She laughed. Ugh.

   "I'm a lot smarter than you, Jade." I jumped to attack her and she pulled out an electrified baton, zapping me with it. I was paralyzed on the floor. She laughed once more as she knocked me out. It's so unfair that she's using weapons. But she never fights fair.

   And I can't believe she thinks she's smarter than me...

   I opened my eyes, gasping for air. Shit.

   "Derek. Where's Derek?" I called, feeling worried. He's wounded with a bullet and was with Kate. I need to find him as fast as I can. I tried getting up but I was stuck. "Help!" I yelled. My legs were tied in chains. Shit, how did this happen? I tried to break them but it was too hard. I noticed my leg was bleeding. I groaned. I used my powers again and tried to break the chains. My eyes flashed bright green as I yelled, using all my force to break them, almost breaking my feet. I'm not going to give up without a fight. I must help Derek. The chains broke. I got up from where I was, and limped as I tried to escape the place. I searched for Derek, but my legs kept bleeding, aching with each step. I'm not healing and that's not good. I heard some voices so I changed direction, anything to get out of this place without getting caught again. While I was walking outside, someone shot me and I fell down once again. Fuck this. How will I heal?

   "Come with us, lobito." I turned around and saw Araya. I tried crawling away from them but her hunters took me. "I promise I won't hurt you." Ah, shit.

   They put me in a cage. I'm not an animal. Why do they lock me up like one?

   "Hey." I tried to get the hunter's attention. "Hey, why am I here?" He ignored me. "Tell me what I'm doing here! Call Araya. Call Severo. Call someone that can tell me what the hell am I doing here!" I shouted when suddenly someone walked in.

   "Come on, lobito. We're getting you out." Araya replied as she walked in. The hunter released me and she walked me out. What the hell is going on? I saw Scott waiting outside. He's here... I can't believe it. He noticed that Derek and I are missing? I limped to hug him as I cried.

   "Jade? What are you doing here??" Scott asked as he hugged me back. It felt good to see him. I missed him. "I thought you were dead..."

   "Scott... All I know is she knocked me out and she was alone with Derek and I think she kidnapped him and I'm so afraid that something had happened to him-"

   "Relax, Jade." We pulled away. My heart was pumping so fast. I wanted to get Derek back as fast as I could. I don't know what Kate's trying to do to him.