Introducing Maria

*Peggy's POV*

The following day, I got up before Angelica's 5:30 alarm went off.

I quickly jumped out of my bed, grabbed my bag, and stuffed my change of red clothing into it.

Okay, start and end as Peggy, go through school as Maria.

I walked into the shared closet and grabbed a yellow dress and my yellow converse.

Right on schedule, Angelica's 5:30 alarm and wake up routine took place. She sprung out of bed, and proceeded to wake Eliza. I noticed she went to my bed, and I chuckled.

"Already up Angie!" I called from the bathroom as I was putting on some light makeup.

Once I was finished, I head down stairs and grab some breakfast.

Mom had made pancakes, bacon, and toast. She always makes the best food!

When I finished, I tried to grab my bag, but realized that it wasn't by me. I panicked for a second.

I run to the stairs and start making my way up them when I'm met half way by my sisters who are holding their bags and mine.

"Wow Pegs, your bag is heavy! I didn't think you'd have so many classes." Eliza said to me, as she handed me my bag.

I nervously laughed. "Hah, yeah, I'm in a lot of classes with a lot of books this year.." I said shyly.

"Well! We better get going. Can't be late!" Angelica said and pushed passed me on the stairs.

Eliza and I laughed a little and rolled our eyes. We followed suit and made our way to the car.

I didn't even bother trying to get the front seat today, Eliza was just gonna get it anyway.

As Angelica unlocked the car, I quickly opened the door and climbed in the backseat.

On the ride to school, I let my mind wander .

As soon as you step foot in that school, you become Maria Reynolds.

We arrived at school and my heart started pounding.

My sisters got out of the car, but I was frozen in fear and sat in the back seat still.

Eliza seemed to notice, because she opened the back door and looked at me.

*Eliza's POV*

I get out if the front seat of the car and go to open the door for my younger sister.

As I open the door I notice that she's terrified of something, I'm not quite sure why.

"Peggy, are you alright?" I ask her gently.

She seems to snap out of her daze. "Ye-yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

I give her a look, she's obviously lying. " Peggy, it's okay. What's really wrong?"

"I'm fine!" She yells at me and bolts out of the car as she angrily stomps to the doors of the school.

I look at her as she leaves, wondering what could be going through her head.

*Peggy/Maria's POV*

I ran past Eliza and into the school. I quickly run through the crowded hallways and into a bathroom.

I go in one of the stalls and throw my bag down. I quickly get changed out of my yellow attire, and into Maria's red attire.

Once I change, I, well, rather Maria, walk into the halls.

I notice Angelica and Eliza at their lockers and I walk right past them, chin up, eyebrow furrowed.

I notice everyone look at me, and it gives me a boost of confidence.

Peggy is gone, and Maria is here to stay.