Chapter.1

I can't do this anymore

Was all I could think of my as I felt another kick to my stomach. 

"you're pathetic!" she spat at me.

I am pathetic. Why am I even still alive?

"You should just kill yourself, you're such a waste of oxygen." another one of her friends said to me.
Brittany and Kimberly have been bullies at this school for years. This has been happening since the ending of freshman year. We're seniors now. Today's my birthday. I'm officially 18. I don't have any friends,not even one. They all left me when they found out that Brittany and Kimberly where beating me up.

"Oh and Liz Happy birthday." Both of them said to me before kicking me again in the spot where it hurt most.

I clutched on to my stomach as I walked home.
~Time Skip~
My Mom left me last year, dad left us from the beginning. Now I live alone in a small house.
I looked at my stomach whispering "I've seen uglier"
I sang songs when I wasn't feeling up to anything else
"Sometimes I give myself the creeps. Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me, it all keeps adding up I think I'm cracking up. "
Was all I could sing.
~Time Skip~
It was dark, the stars where shining bright. I had a whiskey bottle in my right hand, chugging it down. I was wearing a blue dress and had my hair wavy, barefoot. I just wanted to die 'pretty'. I walked to a bridge not far from my house. I walked on the ledge feeling wobbly and I laughed, throwing the bottle into the ocean. I put a foot over the ledge letting go. Two hands where grabbing my hands pulling me up.

"Let go of me! " I screamed.

"I'm sorry but I wasn't going to let you do jump" the voice said

I started to cry silently, I felt thumbs wipe away my tears.

"C'mon I'll take you home" I instantly shook my head 'no'
"Alright then my house okay?" I nod my head.
He brought me to his car and opened the door for me, I got in.
The ride was silent
"What's your name? "
"Liz"
"Beautiful name, I'm Oliver" I gave a small smile.
We arrived at a white house that had the most beautiful flowers I've seen.
I quickly got out to get a closer look and heard a chuckle behind me
"Pretty aren't they" I nod touching the soft petals.
"Let's go inside and I'll put on a movie" we walked inside the house and there where cute action figures and some Star Wars posters along with The Walking Dead.
I sat on the couch but felt nauseous all of a sudden. Oliver got movies out and asked me which one I'd like to see that's when I ran the trash can into the kitchen and puked into the trash bag that was left out.
I felt faint, hearing steps coming behind me.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry,I'm sorry"
Was all I could say.
"Shh it's not your fault" he said calmly while rubbing my back. It was my fault.
He helped me up and brought me to the couch where we were watching Terminator and for some reason I still get scared at some parts and when I did I kept covering my eyes, then felt an arm around me. I wrested my head on Oliver's shoulder and whispered "this is the best birthday present I've ever had"
He instantly turned his head to me "IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!? " I laughed and nodded after that Oliver told me he'd be right back and went into his car and drove of to who knows where.
~Time Skip~

After 20 or so minutes he returned with a small box in his hands and I sat up quickly in curiosity.
"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Liz happy birthday to you"
I grinned and stared at him as he settled the box down. It was a cake with flowers as the frosting, my name on it. He went to the kitchen and brought out plated. I hugged him tightly "Thank you, I love it " and with that we ate the cake and continued to watch movies until sleep came.

(hello okay I know Oli is vegan but let's just pretend for now. Thank you for reading hope you enjoy)

I can't do this on my ownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें