Chapter . 6

Oliver's POV

I woke up to the sound of the tv. 'Is that... Shrek? ' I rolled out of bed and realized Liz wasn't in her spot from last night.  I groan and got up, i didn't want to seem rude and just sleep in. Walking out into the hall, the coolness from the wooden floor rushes up my body and gives me shivers. 

"You're up early." I stated. No response. I walk in front of the couch to see her peaceful slumber. 'hmm coffee sounds good right now.' Scratching my stomach and walking into the kitchen, i place a cup under the coffee maker and watch as black coffee pours out. 'Do i have almond milk?'  While bending my head into the fridge i notice a pair of feet. "Good morning sunshine." 

She yawns "mm morning "

I close the fridge and face her "was I.. Bothering you last night- in my sleep?"

She rubbed her eyes in response
"No. I woke up a bit early and decided to watch television. I guess I fell asleep. Sorry" she looked sadden as if she thought it had destroyed my feelings. "Don't apologize for something so meaningless." 

I watch as she walks toward the coffee maker and picks up the freshly made cup of joe. "Hey-" before i could tell her it was mine she took a sip of it "First the bed and now stealing my coffee?!" i put my hand against my forehead and let out a gasp along with a dramatic slow fall as if i was to faint.

I watch as Liz quickly places the cup on the counter and walks towards me. "I'm sorry oh god you must think i'm selfish now." she helped me up. "No no it's alright. I'll just make another one" 

She nods and sips her coffee. "How did you sleep?" i asked. "I managed" she stares at the inside of the cup while taking a sip.  "So, you like Shrek?" i grabbed a cup and placed it under the maker. "I guess. Nothing good was on TV so it was either that or some barbie movie." 

"Good choice" I nodded and leaned against the counter. "Would you like me to make something? " she shakes her head "I uh I'm not hungry" I notice that she ignores eye contact and goes back to drinking her coffee but I don't pay to much attention to it. "Alright. I'm going to shower and get ready. " "Ready for what? " I shrug and walk off into the bathroom. 'What was that?  "I'm going to shower and get ready" I sound like an idiot. Dufus. Dufus. Dufus'