Chapter. 4

Jordan's POV

When I Oli told us that there was a girl he wanted us to meet I didn't think much of it until I heard the circumstances. There is a meaning to life, not many people can see it when they're in their own world of depression. 

She had her head down while we introduced ourselves.  I must say she was a beauty but looked awfully familiar. I go in and hug her, when i release her my expression drops from a smile to a frown within an instant.

"Mr.Fish?"

"Liz?!" Are my  eyes watering?  One of my students? I should've known- why didn't I know?

"Woah Jordan, you didn't tell us that Liz was one of your students" Matt says

"Well i didn't think it was important to talk about one of my students to you guys. Didn't seem important." I replied not taking my eyes off Liz

I watch as she plays with a string that appeared on her shirt. I blanked out on the guys's conversation and tackled Liz with a hug, realizing my actions i grip on tight to her.

"I'm sorry" i whispered in her ear. To my surprise she hugged me back. We both release the hug and stand there awkwardly until our manager showed up and told us that we could practice.

"Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel, can you feel my heart? "

The song goes on until it ends and it's one if my favorites from this album since I helped create it. Looking up at her reaction is something I'll never forget, a pure smile that was just memorizing to look at.

"You guys were bloody brilliant! " she shouted, giving a thumbs up and a short applause. We all smiled and bowed as if we were royalty.

Vegan whispered to Oli "I like her already".

Hello my lovely and beautiful readers I hope you enjoyed this story. I know it was short but I couldn't really think of anything for Jordan's prospective. Hope you're have a wonderful morning, evening, or night. I'll keep writing!