Chapter 3.

( Continuing off from the last thing that happened in chapter 2)

School was the same except it kind of went by quickly. I don't want to jinx anything but i'm pretty sure Britney and her friends aren't here today they probably went to the mall like the girly pieces of shit they are. Time to walk home.

I take out my phone and start to play some games to occupy my time

Beep Beep

i don't know why that car is honking but i'm really kicking ass at this game so it would be pretty pointless to look up at some car.

"Liz!" i heard some guy yell my name and turn around to see Oliver leaning against his car, waving at me. At that point i just walked over.

"What are you doing here?"

" i told you i would pick you up from school" he smiles

" i didn't think you were serious"

" do i not act serious enough, Liz?" i shrug and gently nudge him off the passengers side and get inside not wanting to waste another minute.

I stare at the road as Oliver gets into the car.

" So where do you want to go?" Honestly i didn't want to be home after last night but was i suppose to tell him that?

" i don't know, do you have anything planned for today"

"I have band practice at 5:00 why do you want to come?"

"Can i? i mean i think you guys will just think of me as some weird lonely girl"

"Yeah of course and they won't think that of you just wait till you meet them" he smile as wide as he could. Like a child getting excited to show his parents something that'll make them proud, how cute.

"Alright" i nod but still nervous.

Time skip

"Aw I was so close to beating you at that round! " I said loudly and kind of in a sad tone

"I'm a pro at it darling" he says winking

I feel a blush creep onto my cheeks as I got into the car. I'm going to be meeting the band stay cool Liz. Oliver puts some music on and switches through channels. I hit his hand when I hear 'take on me'.

"We're talking away I don't know what I'm to say I'll say it anyway. Today's another day to find you. Shying away I'll be coming for your love, okay?"

I hear chuckling when I attempt to hit the high pitch that kills me every time.

"We're here! " I get out of the car after him because I was catching my breathing. Walking inside the building it looked black but was full of records on walls. "Woah" I whisper to myself.

"Oi mates this is Liz " I turn around facing 5 gentleman.

"I'm Lee" the short one with the beanie says
"Matt but you can call me vegan like these lads" he smiles and laughs
A man starts hugging me
"I'm Jordan it's great to finally meet you" he let's me go and both of us are in shock
"Mr. Fish!? "

(AHH cliffhanger so sorry for the delay been coming up with new art for my ig and it's crap, hope everyone has/had a nice day!)