Chapter 4

I don't know how long I stood there before I was able to pull myself away from the wall and start breathing again. I looked at my left hand, seeing the glisten of cum on it. I stared at it for several moments before the strangest feeling hit me in my stomach. I couldn't describe it except that it burst when I realized I was staring at Frank's cum.

I went to the sink immediately and washed it off, every trace. I dried my hands and rushed out of the bathroom, my head down like I didn't want to be seen at all. I left the school as quickly as I could, thinking that I might run into Frank again, and what might happen if I did, and wondering if that scared me or excited me. Every time I pictured his face my stomach felt like it was on fire.

I had long missed the bus. I had to call my mom to pick me up, I knew that, but somehow seeing her after something like that felt too weird. Like she would see the look on my face and know something was up and ask a million questions till I finally spilled everything. I wasn't ready for that at all. I just wanted to go home, go to my room, and try and sort this entire confusing thing out.

I ended up calling mom to get me anyway. I really didn't have any other choice. It was too far a walk from where I went to school, and it was something of a cumbersome bike ride. I couldn't imagine how difficult walking would be. Besides, my sides were still killing me from where Frank had nailed me in the stomach.

When Mom got there, I tried to put on a front and not let her wonder about me at all. I ended up admitting that I was made to stay after school. I forgot about how I was going to go to the library and study. You could say I was distracted. She didn't complain, though, since all I did was shout and disrupt class, and she decided that I was punished enough by Coach Parker.

She didn't seem to notice that anything was wrong and I preferred it that way. So it stayed pretty quiet till we got home, and the first thing I did was go into mine and Gerard's room, which was now my room completely while Gerard was in college.

I laid myself down on the bed, staring up into the ceiling, replaying the event over and over in my mind, clutching my stomach every time I pictured Frank. It caused me to harden all over again, and it wasn't long that my hand started creeping towards my pants before a shout came from outside of my room.

"Mi-chael!" It was my mom and she startled the crap out of me. Yep, total boner-killer there.

I rolled my eyes and answered her. "Yeah?"

"Gerard's on the phone, sweetheart. He wants to talk to you," she shouted back, and I lit up instantly, forgetting my aggravation at the announcement. I flew off the bed and rushed into the den where Mom was waving the cordless phone in the air. I snatched it up and said, "Hey!"

"Hey, Mikey, how's it going?"

"I'm okay," I lied. "Oh man, how're are things going with you?"

"It's good, it's good, but this is finals week and it's getting busy as hell. But I missed you and Mom and thought I'd give you guys a call, see how things were."

I wanted to talk to my brother in private so that I could talk about anything at all with him just like the old days. I took the phone into my room, where I dropped on the bed and talked forever. He had a calling card he used to call home with, so it never really became an expense problem. At least not on his end. Sometimes we used it up on one single phone call, so it'd be a while before he could call again.

We talked for a long time about college and school, and Mom and just random stupid shit, and he changed my weird mood into a good one just like that. However, when things became quiet, I was made to think about what happened in the bathroom of our gym and that weird fluttery sensation hit my stomach again, and soon I was looking down and playing with my hair. I didn't even realize it when I said, "Gerard, can I tell you something?"