chapter 5

"So did you hear the new song ? It was so good ! I think you should learn to play it so that we can cover it next time. You hear me? Jungkook?"

You looked to your right,but he wasn't there. But he was walking beside you right now..

You looked around frantically and then spotted him. He was standing beside a lampost at the end of the road, talking to a blonde haired girl. She looked familiar, but you couldn't recall where you know her from.

He looked at you and motioned to keep going.

You were suspicious because you didn't know who the girl was, but kept going anyway. You'd just ask him later about her.

.....

You woke up with 15+ unread messeges from Jungkook. You started rubbing your eyes and clicked on the messeges.

Kookie: YOU WONT BELIEVE WHSAT HAPPENED TODAY
Kookie: I CANR EVEN TYPE
Kookie: CANT BELIEVE TGIS IS MY LIFE
Kookie: MY DREAM IS COMING TRIE
Kookie: CALL ME I CANTVTYPE WELL
.
.
.

All of the messeges were like this. You were shocked, trying to figure out what happened.

You called him right away.

He answered just after to rings and just screamed.

"ALEN YOU WOULDN'T FUCKING BELIEVE I GOT CASTED THEY WANT ME TO AUDITION FOR BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT YOU HEAR ME I'M GONNA BE AN IDOL"

"WHAT?"

You couldn't believe your own ears. Am i hearing this right?

After a while of rambling nonsense, Jungkook calmed down and told you what happened. Apparently, the girl you saw talking with him earlier was a casting agent from Bighit Entertainment, and she watched Jungkook's performance in front of the cafe.

You remembered why she looked familiar, you saw her in the crowd watching you two sing.

That agent asked Jungkook to audition for her company saying he had the potential to be an Idol.

Jungkook kept talking over the phone, about how happy he was and how much he wanted to pass the audition.

But you weren't really listen.

Casting agent. Audition. Training. Idol.

These words brought back memories, memories you want to forget. The memories which were like a nightmare to you.

Memories of him.

Memories of Chanyeol.

A/N

Is this going to fast? Idk i suck at this

Don't be a silent reader tho

Vote bc kookie got casted yay

Also Chanyeol is a sweetheart i love him