chapter 6

Park Chanyeol.

The one you had loved so much.

The one who gave you hope.

Also the one who left you for someone else,broke your heart without thinking twice. It had driven you to depression,you wanted to quit...your life.

*2 years ago*

You were running  down the hallway in high school with tears streaming down your face. You passed by other students, nobody spared a second glance since you didn't have many friends....or one at all. Atleast not anymore.

You stopped running when you came in front of an empty class. You just stood there while trying to wipe away your tears. But everytime you wiped them away, more tears rushed to your eyes. Your lips were trembling,hands shaking.

You couldn't believe this. That you would be insulted by the one you counted as your best friend,your only friend in front of everyone.

Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked back with a jolt and recognized him immediately. It was Chanyeol. He was in the same class as you. He was really popular, loved by everyone. He was known as happy virus because he always seemed to be happy and he made everyone else happy. He was really loud and had a goofy smile etched on his face all the time.

But you were shocked to see that he wasn't smiling like he did always. Instead, he looked sad.

Why does he look sad? Because I'm crying? But he doesn't even know me..

What's that in his eyes? Sympathy? I don't want sympathy

You slapped his hand away and looked at him with eyes full of tears,and anger.

"What do you think you're doing? Is this funny to you? Wasn't it enough for you to see me be humiliated by Liz just now? So you came after me?" You screamed at him.

He was shocked from your outbursted, but calmed himself down right away.

He said,"No, I came after you because you were sad, and I don't like to see anyone sad. And also, what she did wasn't funny,because you're hurt."

"I don't know you well,but I'd like to help. Don't cry please." He continued.

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. You were just hurt by your "best friend",
And here's Chanyeol, who you didn't even kniw trying to comfort you.

What is he doing? Is this an act?

Your thoughts were interrupted by Liz. She shouted the moment you turned back, "What the fuck are you doing? Running and crying like a baby when I just joked? Do you even have a sense of humour? For god's sake Alen don't be overdramatic"-

She was cut off by Chanyeol. He looked at her while holding you arm and said, "Can't you see she's hurt? And you say it's a joke?"

Liz mumblee something while glaring at you, since it was no secret she had a thing for Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looked back at you and said," Come with me, I'm sorry for what she did ."

You nodded, still wiping away your tears not totally taking in what just happened..