chapter 7

Instead of going straight to home after school like you always did, you let Chanyeol lead you to wherever he was going.

He took you to a icecream parlour. You took your seat at the very back next to him. After ordering, he told you to say what really happened, he wanted to know your side of the story.

You were kind of a introvert, so you were never good with strangers, and chanyeol was practically a stranger.

But that day was different. You felt as if you were gonna burst from the feelings that you kept inside of you for so long.

So you said everything. Everything from the event of that day to your feelings to your previous heartbreaks. You told him everything that came to you your mind.

He patiently listened.

And that was all you needed, someone who'd listen to you without judging.

Chanyeol comforted you when needed, said words of home even when they were just empty words.

It made you feel a lot better, better than you ever were.

Everything was a mess, but you felt like you could go through it.

.....

" I can't trust anyone anymore, you know? I mean the one I trusted the most treated me like that, how can I trust anyone else now?" You asked Chanyeol over the phone later on.

"Well, the one you trusted was the wrong one, I know you're hurt but, give it a second chance. Everybody's not the same, everybody's not like her".

"But the thing is, she wasn't like this before. She genuinely cared, atleast I felt like she did."

"But she changed now, so let her go."

"Who will I be with now? Who will I talk to? How do you I know that person won't be like that too? I don't want this to repeat."

"How about me? Don't you think I'll stay? He paused. "Hey , give me a chance."

A/N

I don't know anymore